Behind the scenes

It was a beautiful morning , although Clara lived alone, she woke up happy everyday because she worked at the most amazing place that anyone could ask for... She worked as an actress in the series Violetta with the most amazing and funny people, but mostly,she liked her job because she got to work with Diego Ramos...

<Clari's POV>

Today,when i woke up, I realized it's the day that me and Diego have to kiss in the series , i was really nervous but happy at the same time ;).
I got dressed and went to get my car keys to drive to the set.

When i arrived, i saw everyone laughing and having fun, while i saw Diego from the corner of my eyes was looking at me.. I couldn't help but blush and he noticed that and came to speak with me.

-Good morning Clari-Diego said while kissing my cheek and hugging me.

-Good morning- I said while returning the hug.

-remember what day this is?- he asked while smirking.

-ehhmm-i thought as if I didn't know, but from inside i was jumping up and down by knowing that were gonna kiss today.

-The Germangie kissing scene-he said smiling like crazy .

-ohh right- i said smiling back.

-Everyone in their places- Martin the director said.

Everyone got ready and Action...