Rosalie looked at me, listening.

"Yeah, then he lectured me on how I should take care of her."

Alice leaned against me, looking at her sister. I felt a little nervous, but Rosalie never said anything. Rosalie just laughed, shaking her head.

"Really? I mean, I understand he's concerned, but ................... Well, I don't think you would've done this if you didn't really care about her. I can see you can. Both of you. I can see that both of you care about each other."

I blushed, but Alice just smiled at Rosalie. I really did care about her.

"Yeah, he didn't look at it like that though. It'd been going on for just over 8 months when he found out."

She was right. But, lecturing her was kinda pointless. She'd been with me through the whole thing with Mitch, and I'm here for her when she wants to talk about anything.

"I know. But, considering-"

"I know, Rose. He doesn't know that though, does he?"

Rosalie looked at Alice.

"I was talking about Mitch, Ali'. I wasn't talking about anything else. I was going to say that he should know how much you care about her, I mean, you spent how much time with her in the week after that?"

"I went over every day. Although, I think I had to stop her murdering her friend Angela though."

Alice looked at me, and I shook my head. I looked at Rosalie, who looked confused.

"She found my music stuff and was going through it."

"Oh. You can't be as bad as her, with her Paramore stuff."

I smiled, thinking about what I would say next.

"Actually, we both like them."

Rosalie didn't seem surprised by that, and we spent a little while in the meadow, talking.

We walked back up to the house, and I sat next to Rosalie. Alice and Emmett started bickering and Esme walked into the living room. She sat down, and we heard a yelp, yeah she hit him. This was getting ridiculous.

"I've given up on them."

I looked at Esme, as we listened to them bicker.

"Yeah, she told me that they were always fighting-"

"Ow! What was that for?"

I shook my head, and Rosalie looked at me.

"You wanna try?"

I shook my head, and decided to go and get a drink. I was in the kitchen when it got louder. I decided to at least try.

"If you 2 don't stop all that fighting, I will!"

They walk in, Emmett was sulking and Alice was glaring at me.

I sat down, putting the glass on the coffee table. I could tell everyone was trying not to laugh, but it seemed to have worked.

Later that night, I was sitting on the bed, talking to Alice.

"Well, it worked, didn't it?"

She glared at me, but she just looked adorable.

"Looking at me like that, just makes you look adorable, pixie."

She shook her head, walking over to the bed, and sitting down.

"I am not adorable. And, I know it worked."

I grabbed her hand, tugging her closer. She moved a little closer, and smiled at me.

"You are to me. You are my pixie, aren't you? And it was that or bang your heads together. And, I don't think you'd forgive me for that."

She blushed, and stood up. She made sure the door was closed, and sat down next to me. I was confused, about why she had done that, but I knew she'd explain it.

"I know, I just hate when people call me that. And, I doubt you would've done that to me. You'd probably wanna cuddle instead. You love your cuddles, right, baby?"

I smiled, moving a little closer. She was right, though.

"You know I do. But, I think you you're gorgeous, you know that."

Again, she blushed. The first time I'd told her that, it just slipped out. But, I meant it, regardless of whether it was accidental or not.   

"How do you think I felt when you walked up to my desk? I know you thought that I was having trouble with your name, but I wasn't. Looking at you ................... Well, I couldn't have said something no matter how much I wanted to. I saw you watching me when people walked up to me. You have no idea how that made me feel."

I didn't know what to say, so I just tugged her closer and pulled her onto my lap.

She nuzzled my neck, leaning against me.

"I love you, Alice. That's never going to change. I was watching you al that time, because I wanted to ....................... I wanted you to know that I'm here for you, no matter what."

She kissed my neck, and we fell asleep together like that.