These Feelings -Oneshot- [SaruMi Fanfic]

"Saru!" Misaki shouted, as he runs towards the blue-hair shounen. He turned his head upon hearing Misaki's voice and his footsteps closing in. "Misaki..." He said in a low tone. Sub-coniously putting his hand onto the shorter shounen's head. *Thump* His heartbeat beats faster in seconds when MIsaki is in his reach. Why is my heart beating so fast? Why do I feel anxious when he's out of my reach? Those thoughts ran through his mind.

"Saru?" Misaki asked in a curious tone. Upon realising his action, "It's nothing. Let's go..." he panicked, while removing his hand that was over Misaki's head. "Your Place or Mine?" MIsaki cheerfully asked. "Misaki's" He answered, as he took the right side of the earpiece and gave it to Misaki. Misaki grin and said "Thanks~"

After a short while, they reached Misaki's apartment. "Saru~ Let's take a bathe before playing~" Misaki said. "I did seat a ton today" Misaki whined. In a flash, Misaki already had his top off. *Thump* He gasped at Misaki's naked top. "Wa-it... Together?" He questioned. "Of course! My bathroom is big enough and... Could ya wash my back?~ Please~" Misaki pleded. How innocent can he be? What if I lost my control and attack him? Thoughts ran though his mind again. "Fine..." He said reluctantly, as a slight blush raised to the tail of his eyes.

In the bathroom, he helped Misaki to wash his back. They would chat and play with bubbles. "Haha~ That was fun~" Misaki giggled. He giggled too. After they get a chance of clothes, " Let's play that game!! I bought it yesterday!" Misaki chirped off happily. He nodded in agreement. After they played a few games, night has fall.

"It's pretty late now" Misaki said. "Why don't you stay for the night?" Misaki suggested. Such tempting offer, how could i resist? Thoughts again. "Sure.." He said, giving up to fight a 'No'. Preparing the pillows and blankets on Misaki's double-sized bed. "Are you sure we are sleeping together on the same bed?" He asked worrying this suggestion. "Saru! It's fine!" MIsaki shouted. "You've been weird today, Saru.." Misaki said in a worried tone. "Sorry..." He apologized. "Let's go to sleep. We've school tomorrow, don't we?" Actually, I want to ease these feelings... He continued, thinking again. He crawled onto the bed and burried his head into the pillows, facing Misaki since he asked him to. "Oyasuminasai (Good Night)" He mumbled, slowly closing his eyes.

"Saru... I love you" Misaki kissed the sleeping shounen's forehead.

"I love you too, Misaki" He snuggled into Misaki's chest, talking in his sleep.

Misaki let out a small chuckle, and fell into deep sleep as Saru did.