chapter 10| the party of a lifetime

" my house at 9. that's when it starts," Sammy smiled as we all sit together for lunch.

" what should I bring?" I ask.

" your gorgeous self and maybe some see through panties and bra for later?" Sammy looks at me mesmerized.

both of the jacks start laughing, mostly johnson. his face was turning a bright red color of embarrassment or naughty thoughts. I roll my eyes and poke at my mystery meat.

-

lunch went by fast and before I knew it, I was in the shower jamming out to Bryson tiller.

" I've been working for it, putting in overtime. putting in overtime, putting in over- I've been putting in work, she know I've been working overtime, working overtime, working over." I sing then turn the shower off.

I dry my hair, my body, and wipe the window so I can see my face. I leave my little on suite bathroom, and open the door to my somewhat big room.

I drop my white towel to hear a knock at the door, I had red lace on for my outfit.

" who is it?" I yell for my side of the door.

" Jack!" and with that he comes in without my permission, and sees me semi-naked.

" MY EYES!" he screams and I wrap myself in my blanket.

" what the hell! I didn't say you could come in!" I yell at him from my blanket ball.

" sorry! I was just wondering... what time the party is again?"

" you dumb ass! you could've just texted me." I calm myself down a bit. he looks at me waiting for me to tell him when the party is, " it's at 9."

" oh shit! it's 7 now. I'll get ready at 8:30." he walks out of my room not even shutting the door. mainly because he was still in the doorway.

" you look good in lace," he smirks.

he leaves and I mental smile at myself for wear lace.

I lock my door then run to my closet looked for an outfit to wear.

I picked out some knee high heels, a plain mini skirt, and an a white halter top. I left my hair down and painted my fake nail a light pink.

I texted willow to see if she wanted me to pick her up and, of course, she said yes and that she's bringing her 15 year old sister, Rebecca.

as much as I didn't want Rebecca to come, I had to let her because if Rebecca didn't come, willow couldn't come.

sighing, I did my makeup and jammed out to Bryson tiller.

I wake down stairs, making sure I don't fall and kill myself, and eat a banana. as I peel it, Jack comes downstairs with a long black tshirt, blue ripped jeans and the new addition vans. my heart dropped.

why does he have to be so fine?

I try to pull myself together and eat my banana.

"hey Ireland," he looked at me then the banana then back at me.

"hey jack," I say swallowing the banana I ate.

I could tell he was getting turned on because he didn't respond back to what I said. he was just staring at my mouth and the banana. I would tease him but my mom came down the stairs smiling.