Clarissa Whitlock, Jaspers Twin Sister

Clarissa POV Present time

I remember the horrible night that I was changed, stuck at 17 forever, frozen in time, my family and twin long dead. But it was at that time that I met two people that took me under their roof and looked after me and let me join their family and coven.

------------ 1862

I was starting to miss my twin brother Jasper; he left 3 years ago to join the army. I didn't want him to leave but he promised that he would be back...and I believe that he will be back soon!
It happened when I was walking back from my cousin's house, I'll admit I did leave late, but I don't want to be home right now, not when Mother and Father are arguing.

I was starting to get cold, I haven't had some good clothes in a while. I felt like there was someone behind me, I could feel eyes on the back of my head. I quickly turned behind me but saw no one there, so I carried on walking. Suddenly I was thrown into the air and landed in a crumpled pile on to the street.
Grabbing my cut elbow in called out,
"H-Hello, anyone there?"
Right as I finished that sentence I heard a whoosh like sound and then there was a sharp pain in my right hand, I looked to see what it was and saw a bloody bite mark I screamed and then it started to burn. I felt the pain travel up my arm and that's when I blacked out.

-------------------3 Days Later------------------

When I awoke I saw everything, dust particles, tiny cracks in the floor, I could hear and smell things I've never experienced before. I quickly sat up and saw a man out of the corner of my eyes with silver blond hair and red eyes and a woman standing behind him, with blond hair and the same blood red eyes as the man.

"Where am I? Who are you? And what am I?" As soon as I said those words my throat started to burn if felt like I've not drunk water in ages.

"You are at our home, we found you in the street changing into a vampire" the man said stepping forward and sitting in a chair to his right.

"What? a vampire they are not real." I said looking at their eyes, ok maybe they are a bit strange, but vampires that's just freaky. I let out a laugh and moved away from the strange couple.

"Yes they are dear, we are vampires and so are you" the woman said. I gasped and looked at the man who nodded looking glum.

"O-okay, who are you?" I asked them.

"I am Peter and this is my wife Charlotte." The man, Peter; said.

"Hello I'm Clarissa" I said shaking their hands. I suddenly felt a slight tingly feeling in my hand, and then I saw something, playing in my head like a film, It was of the couple deciding to take me in and make me part of their family. I gasped and stared at my hand in shock. Peter and Charlotte looked at me worriedly.

"I-I just saw you take me in and look after me, how did I see that, and what you are felling" I sat back down on the sofa and Charlotte sat next to me rubbing my back.

"I believe that you can see peoples future by touching someone's hand, that is quite rare and change peoples emotions and know them." Peter said smiling at me. "As for the vision, it's quite true, we are going to take you in and you will travel with us if you wish." He said.

I thought about what my life was like before all this happened, my parents constantly fighting, no friends, my cousins looking down on me, struggling to get by...Jasper..I've been waiting three years for him to return. I know in my heart he's not alive. I made my choice.

"Indeed I wish it." I said smiling shyly at them. I don't think I have ever been happier. I just wish my brother was here to see me.

------------------------Back to pressent time-----------------

Thats how life went on I would travel with Charlottte and Peter, learn to control my powers, and have a good life for a vampire....but that was until i moved to Forks in 2006.