Confessions

Depuis le début

For a long time, he just looked at me, staring into my eyes like he was searching for something. I started to feel unsure and uncomfortable under his scrutiny, I was about to accept defeat and move when I felt his hands tightened on my waist.

"Turn the car back around, Jeff."

A smile spread across my face and my heart started beating happily. I bounced up and down on his lap, clapping my hands excitedly like a little kid.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"Well, that wasn't weird and strangely hot at all."

I totally forgot that Kinsley was still in the car, a heated blush crept its way up my cheeks and I looking away embarrass to be seen like that.

Warm hands took my face and turned it, I looked down at Killian confused, but all he did was slowly caress my face with his thumb.

"Never hide how beautiful you are."

What does he mean by that?

I nodded my head although I clearly didn't understand what he meant by that. He pulled my face down to his and placed a feather kiss on the tip of my nose then my lips before releasing me.

"Go now before I change my mind."

He didn't have to tell me twice, I quickly got off of him and reached for the door handle. When I got out of the limo I say Jessy standing by her door looking curiously at the car. her eyes widen in shock and the apple she was eating dropped from her hands when she saw me.

I waved at her and was about to walk off when my hands were grabbed. I reluctantly looked away from my best friend and leaned my head back into the car.

"Don't make me regret this, Red."

I promised him I was only going in to talk to my best friend and nothing more. I saw the uncertainty still swimming around that pale green depth of his, so moved in closer and kissed him on his lips for good measure.

"Go."

He said for the second time. And before he could change his mind again I took off running.

"What the hell, you lucky bitch, when I saw the limo pulled up I thought Justin Bieber has finally answered my fan mail and decided that his life is worthless without me."

I laughed at her and rolled my eyes. She had this crazy obsession with Justin Bieber, she tries to go to all of his shows and his face is literally plastered all over her bedroom wall like wallpaper.

"I told you, it's his loss if he can't see what's thousands of miles away from him. it wouldn't hurt him to answer just one of your phone calls or reply to one of your numerous letters and emails."

She was giving me a 'you know, right?' expression making me laugh harder. I looped my hands with hers and we walked back into the house, the TV was on as we walked in and Pretty Little Liars was showing.

I looked on the sofa and saw Jessy's older brother Andrew sitting Indian style with a bowl of popcorn and a cushion on his lap. He was so focused on the screen that he didn't see us behind him.

Moving quietly, I took out my phone and snapped a picture. The loud click of the phone made him turn around. A horrified expression crossed his face when he realised that I caught him sitting with only his boxers watching Pretty Little Liars.

"This is one for the books, Drew."

Jessy and I both started laughing, then we broke into a run when he leaped from the chair and started chasing us to get the phone. We barely made it to her bedroom and shut the door before he could reach us.

Throwing ourselves on the bed, we couldn't stop laughing hysterically. My breath was cutting and I was finding it hard to breathe. I started to get a cramp in my side which told me that I needed to calm down.

"That was...that way amazing, did you see the look on his face?"

We were on the bed facing each other, Jessy wipes the tears from her eyes and hiccupped.

"I know, right? you've got to send me that for blackmail purposes."

I nodded my head and we stayed like that until we were both calm down enough to actually about what I was there to tell her. Jessy was the first one to sit up, she folded her feet under her then grabbed her fluffy pink pillow to hug it.

One of the reasons that I loved her is because, we both like pink and purple, we're both afraid of getting into a pool so that means we can't swim. Both our favourite movies of all time is Carrie and anything with Zac Efron (don't judge).

We've been best friend forever and I didn't want anything to get in the way of that.

"I lost my virginity and it wasn't to Jason."

I rushed the words out of my mouth because I knew that if I waited any longer that I'd never be able to say it. When I looked at Jessy she was looking at me with her mouth gape open like I just told her I'm an alien from mars who was planning to eat all of her Oreos.