Chapter 2

Camilla POV

Wassup im Camilla im a Fem 26 years old  and im married to my wife Karen. We been married for 9 months and i love her alot. I work as Rapper and as a Nurse I love working with people Lately Karens been comin home late and shes stays gone for 3-4 hours i think shes cheating but i dont wanna assume anything cause all karen likes to do is argue everytime i bring it up i love her but i dont wanna get hurt.

Anyway im currently at the mall buying something for karen for our anniversary. I walked in 2 Foot locker Someone bumps into me

Camilla- ouchs

Amber- Excuse me ma Brooklyn say your sorry.

Brooklyn- i sorry

Camilla- Its okay Sweetie u didnt mean it.

I looked At the beautiful little girl and then at her mom She was breath taking she was so beautiful. Wat am i talking bout im married

Amber- Hey are u ok?

Camilla- yeah im Fine im Camilla btw

Amber- Amber and this my daughter brooklyn.

Brooklyn-Hi

Camilla- Hi sweetheart.

Ambers POV

Man Camilla was so sexy her ass fitted her perfectly and she had big breast she was so beautiful and her face was wonderful loll then i noticed her Finger it had a ring on it damn she's married.

Amber- So your married?

Camilla- Yeah to my wife Karen

So she is gay wow. Damn to bad shes married i bet her wife is happy to have her

Amber- your wife is very lucky to have someone beautiful like u.

She Blushed hard damn shes has dimples and her smile is life.

Camilla POV
Damn Shawty had me blushing liked crazy. Then suddenly my phone started ringing its was Karen.

Camilla-Hey baby

Karen-Hey wya?

Camilla-At the mall in footlocker im bout to leave okay.

Karen-okay sexy hurry home i have a surprise for u.

I smiled and then i looked at Amber she looked uncomfortable. I then heard Karen callin my name

Karen- Cam? U their?

Camilla- Yeah im here um babe ill call you wen im on my way Love u

Karen- Love u too.

I hung up the phone and focused back on amber and brooklyn.

Camilla- So um can i have your number Amber?

Amber- yeah.

She gave it to me and then said our goodbyes.

Amber POV

As camilla walked away i couldnt help but stare at her nice round ass and she looked back and winked at me i blushed.

Brooklyn- Mommy i like her.

Amber- I do too baby girl.

Okay end of chapter to it was longer and please show some love this is my first story please and thank you love you all and Karens POV next.

Ill update 2morrow night

Camilla in MM