Capter 8: Broken seal★

I teleported to Orochimaru and Hokage-sama to help the Hokage, "Kyoko your part hasn't come!" Orochimaru shouted holding the kunai to Hokage-sama's throat, "Now go!"

I walked up to Orochimaru with a smile, "I've waited to tell you this for a long time," I told Orochimaru looking at the Hokage, "Go to hell Orochimaru!"

I looked up at him and he took off my headband, "You shouldn't of said that," he stated putting two fingers on my mark and ink started dripping from it. I closed my eyes falling down, "I should've done that the first time I saw you." he stated and I fell asleep.

Mind
.........
I opened my eyes to see the Nine tails glaring at me, "I'm finaly free," he boomed, "I'm going to love killing you!" He tried to step on me, but I moved out of the way. He kept tring to step and claw me, "Stand still!" he boomed again.

"Why do you want to kill me so much?" I asked him dodging his paw, "When you leave me, you're just going to move to Naruto!" I started to run from his paws, but he hit me with his tail.

He kept doing this over and over, until a chain came out of nowhere, "Hold on, Kyoko, you will wake up soon. I'm going to help Pervy Sage find this woman to heal you, Lee, Sasuke, and Kakashi-sensai," Naruto's voice said, probably not noticing that I could hear him.
.........

No ones POV
.........
With Kakashi, Sasuke, and Kyoko in commas, Team 7 and Team Yurako visited them daily. After a few weeks Naruto came back with Jiriya, Tsunade, and Shizune, "Where is the girl?" Jiriya asked Naruto and he showed him to the room that Kyoko was in, "What's wrong with her, she doesn't look like she needs help?"

"Naruto, please leave," Tsunade said as she was looking at Kyoko's covered forhead. She took off the cover and Yuki walked in, "I told you to leave Naruto." Tsunade repeated.

"Oh, so Tsunade is here to help seal Kyoko's seal?" Yuki asked her smiling behind her mask and looked at her weirdly, "The mark on her forehead is missing, so you need to reseal it before the Nine tails takes control of her body." She sighed and walked over pointing at the inky place in Kyoko's forehead, "Righ now she's fight it herself. The minds of my friend and the Nine tails are going head on, and you are sitting like idiots not sealing him up." Yuki explained and Tsunade looked at her with a sincere smile. Naruto was listening through the door, but couldn't hear all the words.

"I can't help your friend," she said with that sincere smile, "There's nothing I can do."

"You said that she could help her!" Naruto shouted at Jiriya, "She needs our help! We have to help her!"

"There's nothing I can do and that's that!" Tsunade shouted at him and Naruto walked up to Kyoko's hospital bed.

"I promised her I would save her, and I never go back on my word!" He shouted and Kyoko turned her head a little. Suddenly, Kyoko was shaking and screaming, so Yuki told Naruto to leave. He waited outside, while Jiriya and Yuki were holding Kyoko down, so Tsunade could calm Kyoko down.

Meanwhile
(Kyoko POV)............

The Nine tails hit me directly with his beast bomb. I fell down half dead and suddenly chains kept laching on to him. I got up and a figure appeared, "Hey, my little half pint," the figure said and walk out from out of the shadow of the Nine tails, "You've grown to be so much like your mother."

"Is it really you Father?" I asked and he nodded, "How can you be here, you're gone?"

"Yes, but you can call me Dad. The whole Father thing wasn't really my style," he said and I laughed. He hugged me and I started to cry, "I'm here to help you beat him, but I can't do all the work, okay." Dad explained and I nodded, "You need to take the chakra, so you can put him in a cage where he belongs."

"Alright," I said and walked up to him. I grabbed two of his tails, grabbed his chakra, pulled the amount I had out and it went inside of me. He fell to the ground and chains came out of the ground pinning him down. He looked at me with his deep, red eyes and I closed the cage door that Orochimaru opened, "You will listen to me Nine tails." I commanded as I locked the door.

Dad walked over to me and kissed my forehead, "I love you, so that's why you need to know why we had to give you the Nine tails, but first let's go somewhere private." he said and the scenery changed to a peacful hill with a blue sky.

I looked at the sky and a chorus for a song popped into my head,

"You said if you could fly
You would leave this far behind you
And soar up to the sky
So blue, so blue, that sky so blue"

"I forgot that you were a good singer," he said smiling, "You used to always sing when you were alone, but I would always listen though."
_____________________________
Sorry that I stopped here, but I want to tell the story in the next chapter.

I don't own the song. Its called Bluebird (if you didn't know).