Revisiting My Past

When I finally woke up, I remembered what happened before I blacked out. I immediately went outside to see what happened to the Particle Accelerator and what had happened to the town. The town looked ok. Everything was ok. I ran downstairs to go get my phone to call my best friend. She was helping me move and was on her way with other boxes in her car.

Ring Ring Ring

"Hello?" 

"OMG!!! Iris!!! Are you ok? Did you see what happened with the Particle Accelerator?"

"Yea, I'm fine. I saw what happened, but I was in the car, so I think that I'm fine."

"I couldn't close the door fast enough and the blast hit me. I don't think it affected me though."

"OMG!!! The blast got you!!! Are you sure you are ok?"

"Yea, I don't feel weird, I think I'm ok."

"I know someone that works in Star Labs. I'll take you there tomorrow and we can check you out to see if everything is perfectly fine."

"YOU know someone that works in Star Labs?!?!?!?!?"

"Yea, he comes by the coffee shop a lot. We are really good friends and I think you might know him."

"Who is he?"

"You'll see when we get there."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 12 in the afternoon and I was too lazy to get up. When I heard the doorbell ring, I remembered that Iris was coming to take me to Star Labs. I opened the door for her and told her that I was not going to take long, I just had to take a shower and get dressed. I was so excited. I ran to my bathroom and took a quick shower and ran to my room to pick out the best outfit. I decided to go casual with a button down plaid t-shirt and ripped jeans. I curled my dark brown hair and hair sprayed it so the curls would stay. I chose black converse shoes and walked down to meet Iris waiting in the living room.

"Hey, you ready?"

"Hell yea!"

"Ok, let's go."

It took about 30 minutes to go to Star Labs. Before I got out of the car, I let out a huge scream and got all my excitement out. I nonchalantly walked into Star Labs and was amazed by all the high tech stuff being used in here. I saw this guy walk out wearing casual clothes like me. I realized who he was. I thought that I would never see him again.

This was another short chapter, I know. I think you guys can guess who is the person in front if her. I hope you guys liked this. If you have any suggestions post them in the comments. Love you guys! <3