Chapter 14

After that Monday, I persuaded Alex to go to school today, Tuesday. I had learned to walk again, so it wasn't too hard to get around. I just couldn't walk for too long.

I had just made a sandwich for myself, and began to eat, when I heard the door open. Uneasy, I grabbed a kitchen knife and hid behind a wall, next to the entry way into the kitchen. The person's footsteps went around the house, and finally near the kitchen entry way.

I was poised and ready for an attack on whoever walked through the doorway.

I raised the knife as the footsteps got closer, and the person walked through, I lunged at them, and they screamed, putting their hands up. I heave a breath and the knife dropped from my hand. The person who I almost stabbed began to yell at me.

"What the Hell Tobin! Were you planning on stabbing me?" Alex yelled at me. "I came home, worried about my girlfriend and this is the hello I get!" Alex threw her hands in the air. I picked up the knife and returned it to its place in the kitchen before hobbling back to Alex. I put my hands on her waist and kissed her lightly.

"Sorry babe. Next time you should call out to me" I kiss her again. She was resisting a little bit at first, no doubt because of anger, but then she soon melted into the kiss, putting her hands through my hair. "That was a close one" I chuckle.

"I could've died" Alex glared.

"But look, you're still alive" I kiss her neck, and she tilts her head back, exposing more skin which I attack with kisses.

"You are so lucky I love you" Alex moaned as I nibbled her sweet spot.

I smirk and stop, going back to my sandwich and eating it. Alex pouted and fixed her hair.

"Why aren't you at school?" I ask.

"I was worried, and decided to come home and take care of you" Alex sat in the chair next to me.

"How considerate of you" I wink, taking a bite of my sandwich. Alex takes the lunch out that she was supposed to eat at school, and begins to eat it.

"How are you today?" Alex asked.

"Sore. Very, very sore. But I'll try to be back to school and sports later this week" I smile.

"You've been so brave, and so strong. I always wonder how you do it. Its like you block out the bad and focus on the good things in life" Alex squeezes my knee.

"I always try to do that. Some days are harder than others, but thats just another test to see how strong I am, and to make me stronger, ya know?" I say. Alex smiles, nodding.

We finish food in silence then Alex works on homework, and I ice my back.

I lay on my stomach, and the ice pack stretched on my back as I lay on the couch. I close my eyes and try to find peace.

I feel hands crawl from my shoulders to my lower back, and Alex removes the ice pack. I sigh at her touch, then blush. Alex presses her hands in the aggravated parts of my back, giving me some of a pain reliever.

"God, Lex, thats good" I moan, and Alex presses her hands against my lower back, pushing my shirt up and out of the way for her hands. "You're so good at this" I say, and she hasn't responded.

I feel her soft lips on my upper back, slowly making their way lower, kissing every inch of exposed skin. I shiver, and I feel Alex smile against my back. I blush, and cover my face to make sure Alex has not seen me blushing.

"Does your back hurt a lot?" Alex mumbled against my skin.

"Not t-too much" I whisper.

"Can you flex for me baby?" Alex asked, her breath tickling my back. I smile at the funny question, but I flex anyways. "Mm, back muscles are so hot" Alex moaned, running her hands up and down my back, feeling my back muscles that are tensed up. Alex placed love bites all over my back, leaving me moaning and a little turned on.