♦41♦ - Mom & Dad

Start from the beginning

"You do?"

"No, Mika."

He blushed, closing the door behind him again. That boy was too innocent.

I opened the door, and for once, Skittles were not bombarding me with excitement. I furrowed my eyebrows, waving a hand in front of their eyes.

"Morning, guys. You alright?" I hesitantly mumbled, feeling oddly out of place. "Hey..."

"Ah, yes, love, we're doing just divine. We just... wanted to give you this. We snuck it for you two before the trip." A white laptop was held out for me. Once again, I was on the verge of screaming. But this time, in happiness and not irritance. I took it, grinning at them. "Just remembered to give it to you."

"Thanks you guys! Hey, wanna come in? We're reading fan letters. Well, Mika is. They're all in French." I offered, making way. They gazed in like it were some corridor straight to hell.

Pink scratched her hair, pulling her lips into her mouth. "We're great, actually. Just..."

Suddenly, they looked as if they were going to explode.

"What was going on in here last night?" Green exploded, promptly gripping onto the doorframe as if it had all the answers.

"What...?" I thought hard, my heart suddenly stopping.

"Did you two pursue in a fight?" Yellow whispered in a gasp, slightly covering her mouth.

Shit.

"Um..."

"Oh, my babies, what has ever happened between you two? Was it about the fashion show?"

"No, it was--"

"I'm going to faint," Green remarked, covering his forehead.

"Guys, relax! It was just..." Mika had suddenly opened the bathroom door, giving us all looks. I felt like I was going to topple over in embarrassment. I grew impulsive, blurting out the first thing in mind. "Things got really intense during our board game last night."

Mika looked utterly confused, deadpanning me with squinted eyes.

"Ah! Which?" Pink squeaked, holding my shoulders.

"Oh, you know... Monop-- no, what was it again?"

It's like Mika caught on, clearing his throat. He gently held onto Pink's face, them all gasping simultaneously. I suddenly grew jealous, but I knew far well enough that Mika adored these guys only as if they were his children.

Plus I think like two of them had spouses and kids, anyway.

"It was simply one hell of a game, my love. Did you eat yet? You look drained. Sweetie, let me order you something." His sweet talk was even weakening me like the rest of them.

"Merciful goodness, Jeunesse, I am alright!" she suddenly pulled him into what seemed like an everlasting hug. "Ah, you are such a majesty."

The rest of them were so jealous. Mika gave me a wink over his shoulder. I blushed, watching the rest of the scenario lay out.