Deception And Lies

"Once upon a time..." I said as I looked across the crowed the war was over finally. Scanning the crowed again. I see them Oliver, the twins, Zora and lily. "Who am I kidding this isn't a fairy tale it doesn't have a happy ending, hell it's not even a happy story one bit. People die people lose and above all she loved. The man she loved died, she mourned and now a man who is suppose to be dead is back. I knew her she was the same as me in a way. All she was trying to do was help." heaving a sigh I continued "people do try to do the right thing but sometimes the will to live is stronger like now." 

"common already. Tell us the story." some kid my age yelled. 

"Fine it all started one night..."

“Blane!” I yelled when I saw him in the lobby. He looked semi normal from the waist down with his black pants with brown leather boots that came up to his knees. But his other half was another story his usual ratted shirt had been replaced with a white silk one, his black belt had been swapped for no belt and his usual un-kept blond hair was brushed and in his blue eyes. Thank god his shirt was still un-tucked. “You look horrible, and your hair needs to be cut again its getting in your eyes.”

“thanks Lex tell you what next time my mom attaches me I will tell her that you think that this is horrible and by the look on your face I think that you kind of like it.”

Of course I blushed I could see through the thin material and see his rock hard abs, not to mention I know exactly what his chest looks like, “well you do look good I mean with the whole I can be damn sexy if I tried look going on.” I said and went to turn away.

Blane grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear before I could. “my mom wants me to find a wife tonight you do know what that means right.”  I knew perfectly well what that meant, it is custom once someone turns 18 for them to find a wife or husband. “it will be you when you turn we will tell everyone okay.” Two months for a single man is too long everyone thinks that and you have to be 18 to be declared. Damn birthday and tradition, ruining everything.

Looking into his beautiful eyes I replied slowly. “That’s to long for you and not long enough for me.” I sighed and walked away.

Sasha was outside with our little sister Darla. “Twin how is your boy?” Sasha said with a smirk.

“He’s not my boy.” I said looking to the ground trying not to cry.

Darla snorted, “Everyone knows what he thinks of you and what you think of him so don’t even think that.” She giggled.

“For a ten year old you sure have some attitude.” I replied with a smile, as Darla just twirled in her light purple dress giggling.

“She is right Twin I love you and all but you have to get to him before some other girl does.” Sasha replied quickly

(Blane’s POV)

“Blane what the heck just happened Lexis looked terrible.” Jared said looking towards the door that Lex had just went through.

“I know I feel terrible I can’t have her she can’t have me it’s wrong and everyone knows it.” I looked up running my hands across my face. Her dark brown hair in loose curls down her back her green eyes looking into my blue ones, her tanned skin seemed to shine in the light. “I can’t stop thinking about her.” I told him thinking about the dress that she had worn today the dark green material hugging her curves, without seeing her black knee high boots I knew that she was wearing them, and her black belt hung sideways on her hips.

“Well then go after her, like you always do I should mention that part.” When I just looked at him and raised one of my eyebrows, “Or the fact that she looked like she was going to cry. Take your pick.” He said with a small smile.

I looked at him with a small smile and walked out the door to see Darla standing with her sisters, “What just happened.” I asked as the twins were looking up into the night sky. “Darla what is up with them?”

“I don’t know they were talking to me one second laughing even, then they both one after another just stopped and looking into the sky, completely silent. She said getting scared, I could see it on her face. “I was just about to come and get you.”

“my head hurts.” Lex said first.

“Sasha!” Lex gasped and turned to catch her as she fell. I was already by her side catching her as she lost her balance and I caught both of them Sasha unconscious and Lex dazed.

“Darla go get Jared.” She looked at us with weak knees, “now.” I said and she went running away. “Lex are you okay?” she closed her eyes and took a deep breath leaning into me.

“Im scared.” She murmured.

Right then Jared and Darla came out. “what’s going on.” Jared said. “Sasha." he whispered swept her into his arms.

“I don’t know I just came out and they were like this. Let’s take them home before someone thinks there witches.” I said looking to Lex who is standing there completely out of it. “Lex.” I mumbled as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and he knees gave out. Catching her we carried them home.