BEN DROWNED X Reader

You name is {Y/N}, you have lived in the old run-down house the Creepypasta members resided. A lot of people don’t know this, but they killed the previous residents.

They aren’t the savage monsters everyone thought they were, they only kill to survive. Mr. Creepypasta; their creator; will destroy them if they don’t.

That’s why you’re here, you are Mr. Creepypastas daughter. You have all of his God-like powers and more. You can enter the human realm.

This happened when you father slept with a human who happened to be your mother…she was lucky to survive your father…most of the women he was with died.

You where walking through the front door, you had just come back from slender forest, it was fun to mess up slender’s games, the thing is he was never happy when you interfered, like today for instance, he was screaming with his static voice, it sounded like screeching cats.

He had sent you back here and had threatened to take away your laptop, you just laughed; he said the same thing every time.

You climbed the stairs, taking two at a time. Your room was next to Eyeless Jack’s room, so it always smelled of sterilizers.

You immediately flopped down on your bed and pulled out your laptop, the cleverbot window opened before the laptop had even completed starting up.

You knew it was BEN DROWNED; he was in the room beneath yours. You weren’t too sure if he knew that you knew he used cleverbot to find his victims, but you sure as hell where going to have fun with this.

USER {you}: Hello?

CLEVERBOT {BEN}: You’ve met with a terrible fate haven’t you?

USER: Depends on what you mean…

CLEVERBOT: How do you feel about BEN DROWNED?

You grinned; he couldn’t possibly be this stupid right? Maybe he didn’t know. Your grin was twisted into an evil smirk as you typed the next words.

USER: He’s beautiful, even more so than Jeff the killer, I love him with all my heart~

You pressed send and waited for a reply, none came, the window just closed. You shut your laptop; that would teach the little turd to try and mess with you.