Chapter 35 (Mild Language)

"Yay! I knew it! I was right!" Says Chels.
"Lol, you are funny." Said Tom.
"Nope I am not funny as you are, lol." Replied Chels.
"Yes you are, don't lie missy moo!" Says Tom grabbing Chels and tickling her on the tummy.
"Aahhhhhhh! Omg! Haha! Stop it Tom! That tickles, you know; lol." Said Chels laughing her head off whilst Tom tickled her on the tummy.                                 
"Haha! Omg! Aughhh! Stop it! Oh no! Oh gosh! Please oh please stop tickling me, lol."
"Ah! Ha! I finally know the exact spot of yours that feels ticklish, lol." Replied Tom getting excited.
"Oh oh! Lol!" Says Chels.
"Lol!" Said Tom.
Just then Chels's phone started ringing off like crazy which had Chels and Tom jumping out of their skins laughing their heads off.
"Whoa! Jeez! Who the hell would be calling you now?" Asked Tom.
"Lmao! It's probably one of my housemates Karla or Dot, lol." Answered Chels laughing her head off at Tom's reaction.
"Lol, OMG! You better answer it then, lol." Says Tom.
So Chels grabbed her phone out and checked to see who was calling and of course it was Dot so Chels answered it.
"Hello!" Said Chels.
"Hey Chels, I'm glad you answered your phone; you need to get the heck down here to the hospital Karla has been in a accident and I'm here at the hospital now so hurry up." Replied Dot.
"OMG! Why? What the hell happened?" Asked Chels panicking like crazy.
"I don't know, all I know is she's been in an accident and is in hospital, that's all." Answered Dot.
"Okay I'll come now." Says Chels.
"Ok, I'll see you soon." Said Dot.
"Yup! See you soon chicky." Replied Chels.
So after Chels hanged up from Dot; she realised she was going to have to get a taxi to the hospital because she didn't have her car at all. Tom could see that Chels was worried; sad and in a panicky kind of mood which had him worried.
"Are you okay Chels?" Asked Tom.
"No! I just got a call from Dot, and I'm needed down at the hospital right now p but I can't get there because I don't have my car." Answered Chels feeling sad.