Chapter 34 (Mild Language)

"Omg! Are you serious?" Asked Tom shocked by what Chels was saying to him.
"Yes I am serious, I really feel the same way about you; I ❤️ you." Answered Chels.
"Omg! I don't believe it, lol." Says Tom joking with Chels.
"Do you want me to prove it to you?" Asked Chels.
"Nah! I was joking with you missy; lol." Answered Tom giving Chels a punch in the arm.
"Oh! Okay! You are going to so get it now, Keifer." Said Chels getting up and grabbing a pile of sand and stepped 4 steps away and then threw it at him.
"Na Na na! Gotcha!"
"Oh! You want to throw it at me; well you are going to get it now Chels." Replied Tom grabbing a handful of sand and threw it at Chels.
"Aghhhh!!!!! You got me!" Says Chels squealing her head off.
"Haha! Your reaction is hilarious, lol." Said Tom laughing his head off.
"Oh really?" Asked Chels grabbing a pile of sand and throwing it at Tom again.
"Yup!" Answered Tom getting up and grabbing a pile of sand and throwing it back at Chels again.
"Haha! You are awesome Tommy Bear!" Replied Chels laughing her head off.
"I know! I am awesome! I know Jon is jealous of me talking to you." Says Tom.
"To be honest with you; I am glad I was there at the right time when that fight broke out between you and Jon."
"Yeah! You are right! I'm glad you came in time to tell Jon off." Said Chels.
"Of course I am damn right! I was always right about some stuff back in highschool, lol." Replied Tom.
"Hmm! I remember back in highschool I had been jealous of Emily because she got to date you and I would try and hangout with you both but Emily told me to fuck off all the time, lol." Says Chels remembering back to the highschool days.
"Oh yeah I remember that! I known you couldn't stand her at all." Said Tom.
"Oh I would never forget that time when I was over at yours and I use to do makeup and stuff with Liz, lol." Replied Chels.
"Omg! Yup! You and my sister Liz were being funny and random with with makeup, lol." Says Tom.
"I'm guessing that you and Emily are not together anymore?" Asked Chels guessing and hoping she was right.
"Haha! You got that right! Emily and I are not together ." Answered Tom.
"We have broken up 2 months ago; she was getting very pissed off that I was cancelling on her all the time to be able to do band related stuff with Jeff, Eric and Fred; so I said to her "Emily! I am sick of you getting upset with me just because I am busy doing stuff with Jeff, Eric and Fred so I am not going to be with you if you are not going to accept what I do for a passion, I'm sorry it's over between us."