Chapter 26

So Jon went and rang to book a table for 6 people for 12pm and then he rang his bandmates to see if they wanted to join him and Chels for lunch at 12; he rang Richie, David; Alec and then Tico. As soon as he got off the phone from them all he went to let Chels know what was happening.
"Chels, I've rang them and booked the table for the 6 of us for 12pm and it's all organised and I have rang Richie, David, Alec and Tico and they are coming to lunch with us; so it's all done and organised." Says Jon.
"Yay I'm excited now haha." Replied Chels laughing her head off.
"I know me too and yet I haven't gotten dressed yet for the day." Said Jon.
"Shit! I haven't gotten dressed yet either." Says Chels.
"Well what are we doing standing around when we should be getting ready for the day, lol." Says Jon.
"Lol well I'm going to go and get ready for today then." Said Chels.
"Yeah me too." Replied Jon.
So Chels and Jon both went and got ready for the day and then they grabbed their things just when Chels had realised something.
"Omg do you know what we have not dealt with is that we haven't decided how we are getting there because for 1 I haven't got my car at the moment." Says Chels.
"Oh SHIT! I forgot about that; but I say we take my car because you don't have yours here besides Dot dropped you off here last night." Said Jon.
"Don't worry I forgot as well." Replied Chels.
"Thank god someone forgot as well but at least I came up with a solution for our problem though." Says J0n.
"Yeah you did lol." Said Chels.
"lol." Replied Jon.
So Jon and Chels grabbed Jon's car keys and then left to go to the fastlane to meet up with Richie, David, Alec and Tico for lunch and drinks.
"I am so excited about today; it's going to be so much fun and I can't wait to meet the guys." Says Chels feeling excited.
"I know; me too, it is going to be great; I reckon you will get on well with them all, lol." Said Jon.
As soon as they pulled up in front of the fastlane they both got their stuff out and Jon locked his car up and then the two of them went in to get seated at their table and then they waited til the others arrived.
"I am getting a drink; you wanting one yet Chels?" asked Jon.
"Yes I will have one if you are." Answered Chels.
" Alrighty then I'm getting our drinks I shall be back." Says Jon.