Why did he do this? Why isn't he the usual cheerful and sane Harry that he was a year or two ago? What changed in that time?

Does he like eternally hate Sky or something? I mean, he has practically tortured her.

"Does he need to be admitted here too? Oh gosh, I hope not, I just started to fill out-"

"Louis! Shut up about the paper work, I think there are bigger issues right now-"

"Will both of you be quiet and help me calm Niall down??"

I shivered when someone's arm touched mine.

"Shh, Niall, calm down, everything is going to be alright-"

Oh no, I know that voice.

Really?

I mean come on.

Why does Sky have to come in right now?

-But everything isn't going to be alright when the person standing not five feet away from her destroyed her life.

How can she do this?

How can he do this?

"Niall, just take deep breaths, shhh" she whispered in my ear as she gently pried Liam's arms off of me.

I shook my head, not able to even look her in the eye. She has no freaking clue, none at all about all of this.

I should just tell her right now.

Bashfully, I started at my hands, still unable to meet anyone's confused, worried, or distraught looks.

I couldn't do it.

"I'm-I'm s-s-sorry" I choked out.

"Shh, just calm down" she cooed again.

"N-No, I j-just want to let y-you know-" At that moment, Harry coughed one of those 'don't you dare say anything' coughs. "-that I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to feel sorry for, everyone freaks out, don't worry-"

"No, you don't get it-never mind." I whispered.

Harry owes me so freaking much he has no freaking clue.

It's like lying straight to Sky's face.

No, it is lying to her face.

She will probably hate me for not telling her immedietly.

Either way around this: this sucks. I lose both ways: she finds out right now and is heartbroken. She finds out later, she is heartbroken but also gets mad at me for hiding this secret.

Maybe I should keep it until she becomes a little more stable, right? Yeah that's a good idea. Then she won't like flip out and stuff, right?

The moment she gets better and less depressed, I'll tell her. That is only fair.

She deserves to know.

~~~~~~~~

Sky's POV: (2014)

"Zayn, oh, er, sorry for the mess..." I muttered as I hurried around the room, squishing random papers and dumping them in the trash. I was not expecting company, let alone Zayn. "What's up?"

"Just came to check up on you" he replied, picking up a little trinket, a snow globe that Liam got me in London, from my desk and inspecting it.

Can you say awkward silence?

"So, uh, how're you doing?"

"Um, I'm great actually, doing very well-"

He slammed the little globe down with such force I am shocked it didn't break.