Chapter 13

Yeah…..um…..I don’t know if there is anyone still out here reading this because it has almost been two months….yeah. I am so so so so so so so so sorry. Read the endnotes though. 

Dang it. I can't find my list of people who I was going to shoutout to. Kik me/message board me if that was you! (Or if you were the one who helped me with idea. I feel so bad that I forgot who it was).

I'm like two weeks late with this, but happy birthday Harry! Now they are all in their twenties! Oh my gosh.

(Oh, and Zayn’s POV takes off from his POV in Chapter 11.)

~~~~~~ 

Zayn’s POV

I don’t think I’ve ever run as fast as I just did. What makes it even worse was that there were people just mulling around on the sidewalk walking like-no, they weren’t even walking. They would just stop in the middle of the path and decide to take pictures of some palm tree or something. Like really?

 This can’t be happening. Not again.

Like what is the point in this all happening? What are they getting by doing this? 

I tried not to push many people, but it got quite difficult since I was getting into a more crowded area.

Shoot.

Why didn’t I call the police? I had them cornered and everything.

Shoot shoot shoot.

Now not only is Matt after me but they are after the kids too?

 Not good.

“Hey, excuse me-“ I muttered as I pushed my way through the crowd. Well, if I’m having trouble getting through these people then Matt should have a hard time too…right?

With just my luck he will probably be right behind me.

So, after thinking that in my head, my paranoid brain told me to turn around to make sure he wasn’t close behind me. I guess that would be a good idea, but I was still running when I turned my head so… 

“Ah, I’m so sorry.”

Smooth. Running straight into people. Great.

“No, no, it’s fine.” the girl, who I almost knocked over, responded.

“Oh, ok, sorry-“

I made the dumb move to look up at her and apologize once again. I was just trying to be polite by looking her in the eye, but I realized my mistake when I saw her face morph into that of realization.

Not good.

Really not good.

I don’t have time for this right now.

“You’re Zayn, aren’t you.” she stated quietly,

“Uh, yeah.” I replied, looking over my shoulder to see if I was save. “Hey, I’m sorry but I’m in a little bit of a hurry, so can we just take a picture really quick? Sorry-“

“What? No, I wasn’t going to ask for a picture. I just wanted to tell you something.”

That kind of took me off-guard a little bit. Well, ok then.

 I couldn’t stop fidgeting and looking back to make sure Matt wasn’t running towards me with a gun or something. 

“Oh, yeah? Ok, but can you make it quick? Sorry, I sound really rude, but it’s kind of an emergency.”