Courage

It was late at night. We had gone to museums, ate, made flower headbands, ate some more, went on an extreme shopping trip, then we ate, we ran from Germany, then we just walked around and enjoyed each other's company.

We began walking back to Italy's house. He gently intertwined his fingers into mine as we walked down the cobblestone sidewalk.

"Thanks for the amazing day Feli..." I smiled at him.

"Oh, it was my pleasure! It's nice to have some one around other than Romano, Japan, and Germany. I mean they're nice, but I liked hanging out with you much more..." He blushed a little bit, and his curl turned into the shape of a heart.

I giggled a little bit, then looked back up at the stars.
"They're beautiful..." I say in awe.

"Not as beautiful as you, bella." Italy smiled, and blushed a tomato red.

"T-thank you, Italy~" I smiled, and blushed.

Italy smiled back~

•••

After aimlessly walking around, we ended up at Italy's and Romano's house. Italy kindly opened the tall door for me.

"Today was amazing, Feli!~"

"I'm glad you thought so, Y/N! Maybe tomorrow we can go horseback riding! The day flew by so fast, so it's too dark to do it tonight." Italy smiled, taking both of our coats, and hanging them up on the coat rack.

I kicked off my shoes, so did Italy. Then we heard footsteps.

"Feliciano! Why is she still here?!" Romano yelled, crossing his arms. (So sassy)

"Romano, she's-a... Staying for the night! If you have a problem then go to your own house in your own half!" Italy yelled, confidently.

Woah, I've never seen Italy like this... Even Romano was surprised.  By "in your own half" I believe he meant that Romano has his own house in South Italy, his own country...

"I-Italy! I-... I'm impressed... You stinking up for yourself and her, alright I guess I go..." Romano chucked a bit under his breath, and walked out the door, just like that...

I still don't get why he hates me so much...

Italy turned to face me. "Oh, sorry! I didn't mean to raise my voice around you!"

"It's fine, your brother, Romano, was right though... You should be more confident all the time!" I smiled and placed a hand on his shoulder.

His curl turned into a heart, and he blushed. "Thank you~"

I blushed back. Then I felt something rubbing on my foot. I looked down. It was Itacat. Cute as always, rubbing against the back of my leg.

"Well, your probably tired, let me show you to your room!