Essential Factors

Start from the beginning

Im starting to wish I was a villain. I mean, think about it. You get all the cool violent powers and weapons. You have no morals and can do whatever you please, freely. If I were a villain, I could go into a store, let's say wawa, and just take whatever the hell I pleased. I mean, You'd be a criminal already, so how much more trouble could I get in? Exactly.

But, I guess I'm the good guy. I'll just get Merlin to buy me wawa food later. Right now I was making dinner. Yummy, baked lasagna with a side of Dr. Flemston and a hint of Celmira.

I think it's time for me to stop thinking. Yeah, I should probably go back to reality.

Oddly, we were both still staring at my hand covered in blue fire. I wiggled my fingers and his attention was brought back to the dancing flames. I then formed my hand into a fist- my thumb outside of it- and punched his left cheekbone. Ofcourse that brought him back to reality.

I swallowed all of my unladylike curses- cause gosh- that freaking hurt. I wasn't expecting my fist to erupt into pain from inflicting pain on someone else. My good lord. I muffled my groan, as my fire danced from my hand to my leg. I got the memo as powered up my super kick.

Well- I powered up my Claire kick, the fire is what made it super.

I kicked him in the ribs, fire spreading on his jacket, and him getting launched into Atticus's desk across the room. Good job fire!

As soon as his body hit the desk, it broke with impact. Now I'm pretty sure that was a red wood desk- Atticus is going to have my ass for this.

Celmira looked like she wanted to step in- a conflicted look on her face. She decided against it and just gave me a dirty look. I smiled and waved.

I glanced at Dr. Flemston, just to see how bad he was on fire. The flame moved across his chest- not quite spreading everywhere, but enough to bring some fried pain. My flames were playing with him. Why was I enjoying this so much? Good guys are supposed to not want to inflict pain.

Dr. Flemston let out a hiss and patted out the flames. I deflated almost instantly. We're my flames that easy to kill?

'Hey Merlin, a little help here?' I thought to myself, wanting to get some help on this situation.

"Sorry girl- my hands are a little tied right now. Im currently slipping drugs into Valdus's drink. I'll be right there once I'm done with him, I pinky promise!" Merlin said, not waiting for a response. I sighed. So either he was drugging him for legit reasons like, oh I don't know, Valdus is the traitor? Or maybe he's just drugging him because he's a pretty horny fifty year old man- the world may never know.

All I know is that Dr. Flemston was getting up, and Merlin better get his two saggy butt cheeks over here if he ever wanted to see his precious potion room ever again. No seriously, I had a bad feeling about this. Dr. Flemston seems like the type to have tricks under his sleeve.

As if he heard my thoughts, Dr. Flemston reached into his suit pocket, and pulled out what seemed to be a red liquid in a potion bottle. He gave me a snake smile.

Yup- I'm guessing this is trick numero uno.

I'm supposed to distract that snake until Merlin gets here? And by distract, I mean hold off in a violent way?

Merlin, if you're hearing me right now, hurry up please.

HELLOOOO MY AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL UNICORNS THAT WAIT FOR MY UPDATES- wanting to murder the day lights out of me- BUT REFRAIN FROM DOING SO.

Okay, so my phone seems to be off a lot, and I have wifi now, but I need to take my phone to the Apple Store because my wifi option is dimmed out- meaning- WIFI DOESNT GIVE ME THE OPTION TO CONNECT. What a bummer ugh

Anyways, love you guys a lot!!! As always.

Quick question- if you guys could pick, would you be a villain or a superhero ??

Xoxoxxoxoxxoxoxoxo ^.^

READ

VOTE

COMMENT!!!!