Day 4 - Thursday

This fanfiction thing is almost about to end
...
I don't know what to do next
Help me (>_<)
- - - - - - - - - - -
The alarm never rang, but Cinder was already up and dressed. Due to her happy mood, she wore a white lose button up shirt, letting it swing from side to side with every step. She wore black skintight leggings that she stole from her sister's wardrobe, and when she looked in the mirror, she looked stunning. She put her hair in a effortless bun and ran down stairs. There still had time to spare, so she looked in her messenger bag once more for any missed homework or other necessities, She looked at the time and smirked, she'll be the first one there. She snatched her bag and walked (strutted) out the door.

Deadly time skip comes back to haunt you.

Cinder walked in the school doors to see the hallway empty, she smiled to her self and began walking to her class. While walking, she was (surprise hugged attacked!) hugged harshly by a blue haired girl. Iko. Cinder fell on the ground due to the force. "Whoa Iko, what's gotten in to you?" "Love is in the air! The perfect time for cupid to shoot from his bow, and one of those arrows hit you!" During the speech, Iko made hand movements to make the whole thing seem dramatic. "And how do you know that?" Cinder asked nervously, the teacher was the only one who saw... That (ಥ³ಥ who else is still Fangirling over that?) Iko just smiled. "Oh, Kai told me!" Disbelief hit Cinder. "He Told You?" "M-hm!" An expression of heated anger rose to her once calm face. Who was he to boast about it? It's okay for her to tell but for him? It was- is still a secret. "I need to go talk to him." She said sternly before stomping away. Iko stared at Cinder as she walked away, very, very confused.

Skippin' in the halls to punch Kai in the face. Yay!

Cinder walked in the halls with all eyes on her. Was it because of the kiss? Or the news about the dramatic-breakup-and-get-back-together-in-one day-ish. Whatever it was, Cinder didn't care, thought were on Kai. She found him walking to an art class. Cinder stopped for a bit. He had on a grey hoddie and tan colored jeans. The hoddie had buttons, and lucky for prying eyes, was slightly unbuttoned, showing the a little bit of muscle. Cinder shook her head, Kai, Lots of questions, no time for Hot.. Boy.. Cuteness, Ugh! Cinder walked up to him, and grabbed his hoodie, before dragging him away. She dragged him to a bathroom, sadly the Woman's. "Uh-" Kai tried to speak but Cinder cut him off. "Did you only tell Iko?" "What?" "About... That." Kai gave a blank look before suddenly realising. "Oh!" "Yes 'Oh'." "Of course I only told Iko!" "Why?" "She's your friend?" "Oh." "And why would you think I would tell the world we kissed?" Cinder stood, no expression. "Because you're a boy, and boys are heartless creatures." Kai stood wide eyed, making Cinder laugh. "So uh-" Cinder stopped laughing. Kai leaned in, Cinder could feel his warm breath on her ear. "Can we..." Her heart skipped a beat.
"Get out of the bathroom?"

Oh. She totally forgot the fact that she was in a bathroom. A Woman's bathroom. "Oh, yeah that sounds like a good idea." Kai chuckled before patting Cinder on the back. "I'm just joking with you." He pulled her closer and their lips touched. Cinder fluttered her eyes closed. After awhile they slowly pulled away. "Um, Cinder I have to tell you something." Cinder nodded, waiting for the words that would change her life forever. "He's so mean I don't know why." The door slowly creaked open. Cinder and Kai scrambled into a bathroom stall. "I feel so sorry for you!" High heels, makeup, designer whatever, Cinder already knew who it was, Levana and her 'minions'. (There she is!!!) "And that little mutt Cinder stole my last option." She said as she pulled out a black tube of mascara out of her bag. "I bet she doesn't even like him." "She doesn't, she's probably hypnotizing him with her lame skills." The two girls laughed. Levana began to brush the bristles against her eyelashes in swift movements. The face she made in the mirror made Cinder snort. The loud noise caused Levana to jump, jabbing the mascara in her eye (it happens to me all the time.) "Aghhh!" Cinder dropped to the floor as Levana backed up into the wall, clutching her eye. "Oh. my. God. Are you okay?" "Get me a towel now!" The girl ran to get a towel only to be insulted by Levana. "Oh my God, you idiot! you're too slow!" The girl grabbed a few papers towels and ran back, passing the papers to her. Levana snatched them away and rubbed her eye. "Now my makeup is ruined." She said with a pouty face. Cinder put her hand over her mouth to keep the laughter out but it slipped through. "Who's that?" Kai covered her mouth and pushed her softly against the wall. "Who did that?!" Silence. "Fine." They could hear footsteps going to the door. "Either you get out or I open the door, I'll count to three." Cinder panicked. "One ." Kai looked at her. "Two." Pulled her up. "Thre-" Kai opened the door holding Cinder in her arms. "Hey."
- - - - - - -
I'm sooo sorry!
I didn't update because...
1. I'm lazy
2. School
3. Camp
Hope this will satisfy the weird craving of Kaider FanFics
~Awkward Llama Person