Day 3 - Wednesday (Continued)

Recap:
"Hello?" Cinder looked at the source of the voice, her teacher stood in the doorway looking around. "Yes." Kai answered. She snapped back into reality and spoke. "Oh, just want to inform you that you're the lucky group that has only you and no one else."Cinder's jaw dropped." Only... Us?" The teacher nodded a smile on her lips. "Good luck!" She said as she walked down the hallway again. Kai and Cinder looked at each other. They were going to be all alone.
(I wonder here dat would lead
too....^^).
- - - - - -
I had a story line I was going on... Had.
Fangirls, Prepare...
- - - - - -

Silence filled the room, to make it more awkward, the gaze Cinder and Kai were holding, wasn't coming down. Cinder quickly noticed and turned to look away. She started to read the descriptions again, acting like she didn't finish (or that she didn't want to). Kai stood, looking at doorway for a few more seconds, before turning away. Cinder could hear footsteps going over to the opposite end of the room. As muintes turn to hours, very little people came in, Including a little girl who asked if Cinder was going to get married to the other boy. This only made Cinder's mix feelings grow. As time flew by, the amount of people slowly decreased, and in the end, it was just Cinder and Kai. Cinder glanced at Kai, she might never get him back. The one she loved, still, loved.
"I'm sorry." Cinder said from across the room. "You told me already." He replied, looking elsewhere. "Do you believe me?"
Silence
Cinder signed and continued looking at the countless models. "Never mind, forget it." Just then, she felt a hand pull her around. (PREPARE) "Wha-" She felt Kai's lips on hers. Kai kept pursuing the kiss, even though Cinder tried to break it (My innocence is demolished.) Kai then slammed her on the wall, making a squeak escape Cinder's mouth. He kept pushing her, like he wanted to get something across. She felt his hand snake up under her sweater (demolished.). She quickly pulled away, panting. "We..Ha..We should d-do this-." Kai kissed her again, ignoring her plead, but instead, his arms wrapped around her back, pulling her closer. Cinder slowly lifted her arms around his neck and into his hair. The kiss was totally different from last time. Before the kiss was gentle, soft and caring, now, it was passionate, messy, and full of desire (French kiss!!!). The kiss never broke, Cinder, didn't know if anyone came in, and frankly, she didn't care. What mattered most was her and Kai.
"But I-" "Just leave!"
That was in the past, The kiss, being together, him. That was the only things she cared about right now. The kiss became lustful, with Kai about to pull up her sweater. "Ahem." Cinder pulled away to see the same teacher standing with a grin on her mouth. "Sorry to interrupt but, it's time to leave." Cinder stood wide eyed. "Uhh-" "Don't worry, I won't tell." The teacher smirked again, before walking off. Kai and Cinder looked at each other before laughing.

- - - - - - - -
Your welcome :)