Dare You To Move

The pirates didn't waste much time in filing into the other long boat, Sophie felt numb – the idea of those she cared about being dead was a thought that sent an unpleasant shiver down her spine. "Get going!" The pirate, who'd shoot out of the laser cannons, barked roughly pushing down the stairs. "Argh!" She yelped when she fell to the floor, face first and instead of getting up she refused to move, something that Silver resented – expecting Sophie to wallow up and surrender. "Get up!" Instead of following orders, as she was so used to doing, she stubbornly sat up and again defied orders. "I've had quite enough of this!" Silver shouted, harshly grabbing the blonde by the arm with his flesh hand, pulling her to her feet and dragging her to the longboat, "I hate you!!" Sophie screamed, struggling. Silver felt a stinging stab at his heart, he felt it with the look of betrayal on Jim's face in the galley but it was a silent expression, hearing it was just as painful and it more real. "Ye shouldn't have trusted me then, stupid girl. Thought ye would have learn't yer lesson the first time." He replied, throwing her into the long boat and climbing in after. Sophie's jaw dropped in shocked horror, trusting him with what happened after her mother's death tears forming in her eyes as she kept her trembling lips shut. "Y-you're the lowest of th-the low! I hate you!" She hiccupped, Silver did regret his words but he had to protect them both by pretending to be a pirate – pretending. Without anyone noticing, his eyes half closed in emotional pain as he glanced at the blonde who was quietly sobbing into her knees.

The longboat stopped, a sudden lurch that made Sophie fall from her seat onto her face. The pirates laughed at the scene and unloaded themselves from the boat, ignoring Sophie until someone grabbed her to only throw her down onto the dirt."They can't have gotten far. Search for 'im and if ye find the boy – kill him and bring the map to me!" Silver ordered, the pirates grinned maliciously and took off leaving Silver and Sophie alone. "Kill me now, I'd rather have that than look at you."She spat, her normally friendly dark blue irises narrowing at him, making the cyborg feel more guilty. "I'm not gonna kill ya lass." He spoke seriously, letting his guard down to her – eyes full of pain when he saw the beginnings of bruising on her face and various cuts around her cheeks. "Ha! And this is the tea party then?" She retorted sarcastically, "Call it what ye want but I won't let you die, Soph." He replied honestly, crouching down to her. "Either call me lass or by my full name, traitor. I don't believe a single word you say, not anymore." Sophie seethed, wriggling her wrists hoping the rope would loosen. "Yer wastin' yer time lass." Silver spoke emotionlessly. She only glared at him and returned to her struggling. Moments of near silence passed before gunshots sounded, both Silver and Sophie snapped their heads towards the noise, "Jim... Amelia..." She whispered, her eyes wide in fear – something the cyborg felt hit home, she didn't worry or pine for him. "Looks like they've found 'em!" He chuckled, grabbing Sophie and dragging her to the scene.

He let go of Sophie to rush over to the pirates, having an intense exchange of misaimed fire towards a strange construction."Stop wastin' your fire!" The cyborg shouted, everyone seemed to listen to him and a ceasefire began, hoping to slip away Sophie began to silently shuffle towards the undergrowth. "Hello up there!" Silver called, as if greeting an old friend, "Jimbo?"Sophie begged mentally for Silver to be distracted for as long as possible as she ducked underneath a low tree branch, shuffling on her tied wrists and knees. "If it's all right with the captain, I 'd like a short word with ya. No tricks, just a little palaver." Silver continued to shout up, he turned to look for Sophie – hoping to use her at leverage for Jim to give up the map and have a justified excuse to spare the four. But she had vanished. "Where's the lass!" He shouted quietly, their eyes widened as they now realised she was indeed gone, "One job and you fail at that!" Silver hissed, swinging his mechanical arm around making most of them flinch. "We'll find the brat!" Mary chirped, like Scroop – she hated Sophie and darkly wished for the teenager to meet a fatal end. "If ye do, don't kill her." Silver instructed warningly as he left to meet with Jim who was slowly trudging down the hill.