Death Scene (Mavin-Sort Of)

(Ok, I know, I promised you all no MAVIN. or any other ships, but I wanted to put this here because it's the first time I ever killed off someone in a story. and it wasn't that bad. I wrote it like how you would react if your friend died in your arms, and how every fan of achievement hunter would feel if the guys ever died or were in the hospital or something. so yeah, enjoy. if you want to cry, listen to the song along with it. it's perfect. seriously, listen to it.)

 Michael kneeled over Gavin’s body, whispering madly, one hand clutching Gavin’s, the other trying to stem the flow of the blood from Gav’s abdomen. Michael kept blinking back tears, his hands shaking. for a second, Gavin made eye contact with Michael, and nodded. Gavin knew he was dying, that it was no use. “Mi-cool, I-" he managed to whisper, before his eyes fluttered shut. his hand grew limp. Michael stared in shock at Gavin’s body, already cooling. “no, no, NO!" Michael screamed, shaking him. Gavin. his best friend. he bent over Gavin’s body, whispering into his ear, “Gavin, stay with me, please. you said you’d always be there for me, please, please, come back, I need you, Goddammit!" he started sobbing, pleading with Gavin. begging him to come back. “p-please Ga-avin, come back, I need you. I-I love you, Gavin, don’t leave me alone!" he screamed to the sky cradling the body of his best friend, “COME BACK!" he turned back to Gavin, whispering to him, “please, please wake up, I don’t want to be alone, I can’t live in this world without you, I need you with me. Goddammit, wake up! You-you’re my boy, Gavin." staring at the beautifully messy dirty blond hair, matted with blood, he knows he’ll never hear gavin laugh or ask stupid questions, or see him smile. he’ll never see those brilliant green eyes again. and he made a sudden, rash decision. he grabbed the same blade that had ended his friends life, and plunged it into his stomach. pain shot through his body, but he didn’t care, he smiled as he laid next to Gavin, and thought, I’ll be with you soon Gavin. you’ll never be alone again. I’ll always be there. I’m your boy, Gavin.

I’m your boy.