First Date?

Sehun's POV

I'm not so sure about this bet anymore.

I mean, sure, I could probably make most young men and women fall for me in a heartbeat.

But Baekhyun isn't like most men. Or women, for the matter.

He's different, and I don't know how I'm going to make him fall in love with me.

Actually, it might end up the other way around.

In fact, it already is.

Baekhyun's POV

"Hey, babe, wake up."

I groaned when I opened my eyes, light blinding my vision.

"Ngh... Wh... What?" I mumbled sleepily, finally able to open my eyes completely.

Oh shit.

I forgot I was on the roof of our school with Sehun.

"Hey.. Sehun. What time is it..?" I sat up groggily, rubbing my eyes. He checked his phone, and turned back to me.

"5 pm. Wanna go get some dinner?" He asked sweetly, brushing my bangs out of my face. I blushed a bit at the contact, but nodded slightly and smiled in response.

"That'd be great, I'm actually pretty hungry. Where to?" I stood up and brushed off the invisible dust from my jeans, lending a hand to Sehun as well. He grabbed my hand and jumped up a little.

"I dunno, there's a really nice sushi place a few blocks away, my parents told me about it. You wanna try it out?"

"Oh sure, I love sushi." I held up a thumbs up sign. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Good. Let's get to it then."

---

Sehun's POV

We arrived at the sushi restaurant and went over what we wanted. Baekhyun called the waitress over and I noticed her checking her face in a small mirror before coming up to our table, a large smile on her face.

"May I take your orders?" She stared at us intently, her long *cough* fake *cough* eyelashes blinking repeatedly. I furrowed my eyebrows a bit, but told her my order nonetheless.

"Very good choice, and you sir?" She turned to Baekhyun. He cleared his throat and scratched his neck.

"Uh I'll have number 88? The tempura and California roll box." He clarified, pointing it out to her. She nodded quickly.

"Very well, I'll bring them soon. And drinks?" She wrote down our orders, flipping to another page.

"I'll just have water with ice. Baekhyun?" I glanced at him, smiling softly. He returned the gesture.

"Me too please." He added.

"Alright, your drinks will be here shortly." She bowed to us and walked to the front counter.

I turned to Baekhyun and smiled cheekily.

"So, since we're fake dating and all, we should get to know each other more, don't you think? Let's do 20 questions." I suggested.