Characters

I'm going to give a discription for each of the characters so that in case you haven't seen Miraculous you will still have an idea of what it's characters look like. Anabel, Luna and Walter are mine but all the others belong to the TV show Miraculous Ladybug.

1. Chloé Bourgeois- She is mean and extremely spoiled. She likes Adrien just because of his money.
2. Sabrina- Chloé's sidekick. She gets bossed around and Chloé treats her like dirt.
3. Walter Night-Anabel's dad, Owner of NB (Night Business some random business I came up with). He is super rich and acts a lot like Adrien's dad. He is super strict and a widower His wife (Anabel's mom) died when Anabel was 7
4. Luna- She is Anabel's kawmi and she loves camembert.
5. Anabel Night- Main character she is super sweet, sarcastic and shy. She has always gotten picked on because of her hair color. She doesn't like people figuring out about her past because she doesn't like it when people pity her. she also doesn't like it when people treat her differently so she doesn't tell people who her father is.
6. Anabel's house- She lives mainly by herself but she does have a maid.
7. Alya - Marinette's best friend. She is loyal, supportive and really outgoing.
8. Adrien Agreste/Chat Noir- super nice, like Anabel he doesn't really have much of a family and his dad is really strict. His dad is super rich and friends with Anabel's dad.
9. Marinette Cheng/Ladybug- She is friends with Anabel and is really sweet and is dating Nathanaël.