1

OMMFG!!! THE WAIT IS OVER, ITS HERE!! THUG LIFE IS FINALLY HERE MUTHAFUCKA!! Lol I'm to hype.. there is a lot in store so I hope y'all enjoyyyy! Remember to please, please, please VOTE and COMMENT . (Comments make my chapters longer and better... Jus sayin. )

{October 3, 2002 - Day before Christina's birthday}

***FLASH BACK***

Young Christina is sitting in her room coloring in her book. Her mother then walks into her room.

Maya: (smiles) Come on so I can do your hair.

She smiled and jumped out of her bed running into the kitchen. Christina was only 7 years old and lived with her mother and father in this small apartment here in Compton, CA. Her father was a drug dealer, the head boss to be exact and her mother was the stay at home type. She had one sibling which was her older brother Christian JR. but he's off in Virginia living with his grandparents to stay out of trouble. Anyways, Christina was sitting on the floor while her mother did her hair. Just then her father bust through the door. He turned around quickly locking it up good. Christina jumped up. See knew something was wrong. Her father looked scared but looked like he was trying to hide it. He was breathing heavy and he seemed pissed.

Christian: Maya. (Walks into the bedroom)

Maya: ¿Qué esta pasando? (Follows him into the bedroom) [ What's going on? ]

Christian: They're coming. (goes into closet unlocking the safe)

Maya: (shakes head) Who? Chris what did you do?!

He grabbed a gun and turned around giving her an apologetic look. She began to cry.

Christian: Lo siento. [ I'm sorry. ]

He kissed her forehead and went back to getting prepared.

Christian: Remember when we talked about moving back to Atlanta to be closer to your family? Well I bought a house there. It was suppose to be a surprise. (Sighs; puts money and thing into a duffle bag) Everything is set and taken cared of, just follow what I put on this paper. (hands her a sheet of paper)

She looked at the paper and then at the money in the bag and began to cry. He pulled her into his arms and hugged her tight, kissing her forehead and whispering how much he loved her and that he was sorry. She went back into the kitchen and began to pack. Christina's father came out the room.

Christian: (kneels down) Im pretty sure you know what is about to happen. Just know that I'm sorry and I love you very much.

Christina: (hugs him) I love you too papa.

He hugged her tight and then looked her in her eyes.

Christian: Be strong. And never give up. Here. (took off his chain and put it on her) This is so you will always have a piece of me. (Kisses her forehead) Te quiero Christina.

She nodded and then her mother came over and took her by the hand. But she just sat there crying and staring at her father.

Maya: Vamos!! Christina, come on!! Vamos!!!!

Christina didn't budge.

Christina: P-papa?

Maya: (sniffle; kneels down) I know your scared. And I will explain later but Christina I need you to come with me. Ok?

Christian: You have to go. Now!

Christina stood up. Her mother graved her hand and they looked back up at Christian.