Chapter 13

Victoria POV

It’s been about 2 months since the accident with Jesse and I guess you can say things have changed. Ever since that day Jesse and I have gotten a lot closer. I guess you could say he's my closet friend right now. Ariana is still my best friend but she spends a lot of time with Luke so I don't see her as much. It's the end of the month which means it’s time to go to the movies. I walked over to my closet and picked out my favorite pair of faded high-waisted jeans, my black & white star sweater and my old vans. Just as I finished Jesse burst into my room and tackled me onto my bed. “Noooo Jesse! Stop! My bed's done and you’re going make it wrinkly.” I pushed him off me and smoothed out my clothes then proceeded to shove him off my bed and fixed it again. “There now let’s go to the store and rack up on snacks because I refuse to pay 20 dollars for some popcorn and a soda. Oh and don’t forget to get my big purse so we can sneak it in.”

20 minutes later we were sitting in the theater with a big ass bag of doritos and sodas, laughing so hard at  Kevin Hart & Ice Cube.  After the movie ended we decided to stay a while in the mini aracde  there. " Im so gonna whoop your ass in racing Tor! Why even bother?!" Little did he know that i used to play this game with my cousins everytime we came to the movies for hours." Yea sure ok. Lets make this interesting shall we. Loser has to buy the other food after this cause im starving and broke."

" Okay deal , I've got nothing to lose." he replied to me with a cocky ass smirk on his face. 

"Can i get friend rice with chicken & broccolii and some sesame chicken too please" i said smiling at the chinese guy in the little booth thingy that they have at the food court in malls. I got my food and left Jesse there to pay my food. A few minutes later Jesse came over with his food.

We ate in a comfortable silence only making small comments when we saw some weirdo walking past us. Jesse was still kind of mad because I whooped his ass at the racing game.

Once we got back to my house it was pretty late so Jesse and I just a had a sleep over. that consisted of more movies, eating loads of candy in our matching superhero onsies until we passed out on the couch.