Chapter 1

Victoria's POV

 "Victoria!!! Get up you're going to be late for school!" ,yelled my mom from her bedroom.

" Oh Crap!!" I got up quickly brushed my teeth, changed and ran out to my car. 

When I got to school I  went straight to my algebra class, and of course the second I walk in Mr. Jackson starts yelling at me because I was 5 min late! Gosh he can be so annoying sometimes.

 As I walked to my seat next to my best friend ,Bella, I saw her boyfriend ,Jake, sitting there.

"Hey, ummm that's my seat Jake. GET UP!" I whispered.

"Well, now I sit here Mr. Jackson said I could so take my old seat." he responded in an annoyed mood, like he deserved to feel annoyed.

"MISS DECASANOVA!! I said Jake could take your seat because he needed to be closer to the chalkboard, so take his old seat next to the new student, NOW!" 

New student what new student? I looked over and I saw a guy sitting there I didn't really see his face but he looked like he was pretty tall and was well built, he had nice muscled arms and brown hair that happened to look perfectly ruffled.

As soon as I sat down he looked at me and said " Hey I'm Jesse"

When he said that i got a good look at him he had a perfectly chiseled face with light green eyes that sparkled when he looked in the sun (and he was facing the sun when he said it). He was HOT!

"Hey I'm um umm..."

"MISS DECASAVOA YOU HAVE DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL TODAY FOR BEING TARDY AND A DISTURBANCE IN MY CLASS!! Mr. Anderson I recommend that you do not start with me on your first day." 

Jesse's POV

What a jerk! I just got here and he's already threatening me! Gosh nothing good has come from this school except that girl who sits next to me ,Victoria, she as cute I mean for a girl with baggy pants and a blue superman hoddie. Her hair was black and shiny maybe even long, I couldn't really tell because she had it in a messy bun with stands falling down to her face. She had hazel eyes that seemed to turn dark when she was mad and she was short, but than a again a lot of people are short to me. I'm 5'11 just to let you know. I could tell she was checking me out when I said hi to her but i didn't mind every girl does that when they my perfect body and face. (not to sound conceded or anything)

____________________________________________________________________________

o dont forget to vote comment and fan i really apreciate it