"Umm, probably three thirty in the morning or something."

"What time does your school start?"

"Eight."

"So you have four and a half hours?"

"Wow, you're great at math." I say sarcastically once again.

"I know." She mutters, and hugs me closer. My skin burns where her bare skin touches mine. We go downstairs and into the kitchen.

I set her down slowly, and then have an empty feeling in my arms. She looks around the house in wonder.

"Whoa... This place is way cool!" She says slowly, her voice cracking.

"Yeah...Let's go outside."

She nods, but gets a little green in the face.

"Ugh... Bring a trash can." She orders and clutches her stomach. I laugh uneasily and keep walking toward the door.

"No, I wasn't joking, Ian. Bring a damn trash can." Her voice just above a whisper.

Oh...She wasn't joking.

"Sure." I say, and grab a small trash bag. I hand it to her, and she smiles.

"Now what did you wanna show me? I got up at three thirty for this."

I roll my eyes playfully, and grab her arm. She follows me through the narrow hallway, and then out to the cold morning.

I hear her cough wildly, and I pat her back softly.

"You okay?"

"I'm great." She replies, her voice totally gone now. I chuckle, and lead her a little more towards the cold morning outside.

"Breathe in, and out." I say. Avery tries to build her tiny lungs with air, but ends up coughing her cookies up.

"Do it a little softer and not so...Big." I advise. She stares at me, and then sighs impatiently.

"Urgh, fine." Avery says. She breathes a little more mellow, and her gray eyes lighten up a little more. I smile in reply.

"Feel a little better?"

"A bit." She confesses. I nod, and look out to the open road ahead of us. Avery sits down on the patio, and I follow suit.

"What's your last name again, Avery?" I ask.

"I tried to tell you this before." She wheezes.

"You have?"

"Yeah. It's June."

"No it's not."

"You mean to tell me that I've been wrong all these years or something? I think I know my own last name, thank you very much." She says, her voice cracking. She gave me a dirty look with that also.

"Wait...It's June?" I ask in disbelief. She nods.

...Ohhh. At the party...Avery June...Hm, it fits her...

"Sorry. Whoops." I say softly. She just shrugs, and stares into blackness. I have a sudden urge to just...Just hug her.

So I do what any guy would do.

"Hey, you cold?" I ask. She sighs, and looks at what she's wearing.

She doesn't like it.

"What the hell am I wearing?!" She shrieks. They were Violet's clothes; Or pj's. Snowman bottoms and a purple tank top.

"Uhh...Pajamas?"

"Why are they...snowman?!"

"They're my sisters." I explain. Gah, this ruined the moment.