Anonomious Tomorrow Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

Mary’s P.O.V

We were happy once again and now I knew what I had missed in my life before.

But that divorce thing was turbiding my pure happiness.

I was getting more and more attached to him.

At the same time I was getting weaker with the progress of time knowing that the divorce was soon to come.

I couldn’t move if he want carry me around but I wouldn’t show him my weakness.

My face became paler and I was spending most of the time lying in bed.

**********

DAY 13

He came to me that morning as he used to throughout the last 12 days.

He put a hand on my forehead, concern felling his eyes.

“Are you ok, babe??” he asked worried about my health

I was so happy to see that look on his face that is directed towards me, it was a sign of caring.

“Mmm…am fine may be a little tired from work” I lied, though a small part of it was true.

He smiled a heart melting smile then kissed me on my forehead softly.

His kiss sent sparks through my body and I felt my heart flatter at his touch that I missed so much.

He lowered his body closing the space between our bodies to carry me.

When he raised, my hands interlaced around his neck as if it was so natural for them to be there.

He fixed his eyes on mine and I never removed my eyes either.

The world felt as it stopped spinning and as if we were stuck in the mean time never moving.

He took me to the porche where our precise swing was and where our last encounter took place 13 days passed.

Once we stepped on the porch’s floor my eyes widened in shock and my jaw was hanging down.

In front of the swing was a small low table holding pink candles which send waves of rose’s scents.

The swing was raped in pink ribbons like sticks of candy.

I was speechless and millions of questions were beginning to tease my tired mind.

Is he still having feelings for me?

Will he cancel the divorce?

All the questions were with no answers and the only key I had is to ask him to answer me but that would seem completely desperate and I won’t give him that satisfaction.

He advanced towards the swing and sat on it with me on his lap embracing me with his arms.

I was so vulnerable at that moment, and I couldn’t take another blow.

So I prayed to God to help me and to not put me in such a position.

He pulled me close to his body and the feeling of his heat radiating from his body was engulfing.

I kept thinking about us and the things happened to us and about what is going on his mind at the moment, when he interrupted my stream of thoughts by the last thing I thought he would do.

All of a sudden he leant closer lowering his upper part towards mine in a possessive way he captured my lips with his in a soft passionate kiss.

{Wow guys they finally made up/ giggles}