Chapter 2 : the tuck

I walk up curiously and say hey what's up? Tucker says bye and pulls me to come with him he tells me he got her number score! but why did u get it I was going to? He says he was bored. Well we chatted (on whatsApp) for a few weeks when I found out her and tucker live very close together that's cool I thought . So I'm on my way to school yaaaas why because we have a brilliant day at Florida and I found out me and scarlet have our birthdays on the same day also we have a study skills session today  :) so we go into the hall and get a free pencil,rubber and sharpener.in the session I notice tucker showing Elvis something on his phone I ask if I can see but they ignore after peeking a couple of times I worked out that he told scarlet he liked her and she said she did too suddenly a amazing awesome day turned to a stormy horrible nightmare. I talked to him later I said you already have a crush why do u have to steal mine ? "Sorry" he said  wow even after you knew I liked her I then left furiously and got ready for sport. TGIF I am pretty exited because Trent said he would "lay of" and I'm going to Elvis's house. When we arrived we were watching TV and talking to people on whatsApp when scarlet's friend told me and Elvis that Tucker and scarlet are going on a "date" when I asked Tucker where he was? he said he was watching rugby and sent me a photo from the internet then I asked if he did anything out of the usual but he still denied it when I said I found out he.