19. He's Single Again Ayyyyyye

Start from the beginning

I didn't mean to say that out loud. Much less shout it like a lovelorn banshee!

He stopped dead in his tracks, I clutched the bracelet tightly. It's familiar coolness soothing me a bit. He didn't move, he just stood there with his back facing me.

"Say something you idiot!" I managed to get out, "I just fucking confessed and am feeling like shit because you've been ignoring me all day and seemed to have taken a harem and... And..."

"You know it wasn't my idea to do this right," he was facing me now and making his way towards me, " I didn't chose to lie to you I did–

"Oh shut up I know!" I glared up at him as he starred me down with his brows narrowing, "I know it was my mother who banned you from even making contact with me... Of course I wouldn't remember what you looked like after ten years. I mean, how could I? I only saw you twice or three times each year. And when I did you we–

He was at eye level with me now, his deep, dark orbs silencing every thought I've ever had. My stomach fluttered as his fingertips grazed my chin and settled there, lifting my head gently.

"You're such an asshole," I said faintly and he just smiled at me, lips brushing mine and I whispered, "God, I love you even though you could seem to careless."

"I love you Princess Nicola Eucalyptus and don't you forget it," his lips met mine for a fraction of a second before my phone started vibrating.

Talk about timing. I groan and my forehead fell against his chin.

Incoming call:
Marksnota

"Hey Cocaina," I could hear the uncertainty in his voice, "I'm already here. I mean, do you really think that I'd leave because you told me to during your bitch-fit?"

I chuckled and lifted my head from Keller's chin, sitting back against the block of marble. I heard him let out a sigh on the other side of the line and couldn't help but feel like a building was lifted off of my chest. I could breathe again.

"So, where are you guys then?" My eyebrows narrowed, I haven't seen a hint of them.

"Well," he started slowly, "Ali and I sorta, may have gotten arrested and escaped."

"Phahahaha!" I choked on the laughter and Keller gave me a curious look and rested his head on my shoulder, "You dank assholes! I'm so proud, what'd you do?"

The line was silent for a bit and I thought we lost the connection and hung up when he muttered something I didn't catch.

"What'd you say?" I inquired.

He did the mutter thing again.

"Huh?!" I was getting frustrated.

"Public indecency! Gosh Nicola, we got caught didly-doing in public!" He exclaimed and I was pretty sure that Keller heard him.

I didn't notice because I was too busy laughing.

"D-did you just say 'didly-doing'," I stuttered through the laughter and I could hear Ali talking in the background.

"Shut up Nicleberry," I rolled my eyes at the name, "Anyway I was wondering if we could crash at your place since the hotel is not an option."

"Uh, sure," I glanced at Keller and a slow grin made its way across my face, "I was planning to stay here anyway. I'll just let the guards know. But anyway, bye and be safe kids."

"Your friends are such cock blocks," Keller smiled at me and my heart stuttered.

"You have no idea," I rolled my eyes and smiled back at him, "Up for secretly sharing a bed princeling?"

"Aren't you afraid that I'll steal your virtue fair maiden," he smirked at me and my stomach fluttered again.

"Who said anything about larceny, El Chapo?"

--
A/N
I don't really have anything to say but, thanks so much for reading and lemme know what you think :)

❤️