Rumors traveled, fast...

I wake up to my alarm at 6 o'clock and stumble out of bed to eat porridge and to finish up for school.
As I walk through the halls of the school I feel the stares and hear the whispers.
"Please tell me it's true?" my best friend runs up to me and clearly heard the rumor.
"Nat! You'll give me a heart attack, is what true?" I pretend to not understand.
"That you kissed Rick! You did, didn't you?"
"Well, I was drunk and..."
She lets out a little yelp and asks
"what did it feel like? Is he a good kisser? He surely looks like a great kisser! He looks even better in bed!"
We laugh and i just roll my eyes as we walk to our first class ignoring her questions.

"Morning class, I hope you had a good weekend and did not have to work as much as I did!"

This teacher always finds something to moan about!
The school day went by faster than most mondays and since it is our last school year ever we have a matric farewell the party of all parties! And I have my first dress fitting today and you can just imagine how excited I am!

The dress fitted perfectly, sky-blue with glitter all over and beautiful studs at the top part in different sizes, I have the shoes, clutchbag and juwelery all ready I'm just missing one thing... A date...