Characters: Know them Better.

THIS CHAPTER WILL LET YOU KNOW THE TRAITS, AND LIFE OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS

On a regular day, in the middle if the year. Frank Dela Cruz, the VP for Marketing of Globe Telecom planned a team building activity on Boracy Island. So, the Marketing Department flew to Boracay. Since Frank is a well known personality in the field of Marketing, he's an Indemand Marketing Consultant. And his team really likes him for he's too humorous, very considerate, but strict at times.

At the same time, here comes Sarah Bluewright. The Party-girl that doesn't fail to sleep with man that she desires. The rebellious, sexy lady that only wants to experience the love that she needs. A Masters Degree student, A Dean's Lister, and A Campus Royalty. The life of Sarah, is the 'Every ladies dream' life. For she have all the money, the dream school, and the family that supports her all the way. The other side of Sarah is hidden to her family, she's just the wild party girl when her family is not around. And she's the nice girl, smarty, and the princess when they're there.

Here are the comparisons of Frank and Sarah. (You need to know this for this will start the clashes)

Educational Attainment: 

Frank - Business Administration (Doctorate Degree Holder)

Sarah - Education (Masteral Degree Student)

Family:

Frank - Eldest son. With a sister and a brother. Both younger than her.

Sarah - Only girl with 4 brothers older than her.

Lifestyle:

Frank - Simple. Gym goer. Non-smoker. Non-Drinker.

Sarah - Party-goer.

Physical:

Frank - Fit. Latino/Asian structure.

Sarah - Sexy. Latina.

*Next Chapter will be start of the Story. Promise! ;)