What is this?

-Sumi's pov-

"Sumi."

"Seungcheol."

We both said at the same time. He laughed and I smiled while trying to control my heartbeat.

"You go first." He said.

"Ca..can we go back inside?" I asked.

His smile turned into a frown, but he just nodded. It hurt seeing him like this so I said, "Or we could stay out here a little longer.."

Seungcheol looked at me and I slowly released our hands. Since we were close to the car I turned to leave. He slammed his hand on the car, blocking me. My eyes widen and I turned to look at him. I quickly made eye contact with him then tried escaping to the other side. He blocked that side also. I bit my lip then pouted, knowing he was this close to me made me uncomfortable.

I faced him and he smiled. It's that smile that makes my life ruined. It makes my heart confused, it gives me mixed feelings.

"Le...let's go in..inside." I stuttered.

"Well, we have to hold hands. We can't go in there without holding hands. You hurt me tonight, you know that? You didn't talk with me all night. Then you were in the house alone with Hoshi. Also when we played truth or dare, you didn't come sit by me. You let Hoshi and Dino sit next to you. Can't you see? I'm...I'm jealous..." He finished.

Before I could say anything he started to lean in. I placed my hand in front of my mouth, so he couldn't reach my lips. He stopped for a moment, he looked hurt. Then he started to lean in again. My eyes widen when he kissed my hand. Even if I had my hand over my mouth, he'd still kiss me anyways. He pulled away and smiled again. Seungcheol grabbed ahold of my hand and walked inside.

-Dino's pov-

"They're going outside...what do you think they're going to do?" Jeonghan hyung asked.

"I think he's going to confess!" Mingyu hyung shouted.

"He's not going to confess! They're probably just wanting some alone time." Joshua hyung said.

"Alone time?! I don't think so!" Seungkwan yelled.

I walked over to the window and looked outside. There was hyung and noona standing next to the car.

"Guys, come here!" I shouted.

Everyone ran over to me and tried fitting, so they could see. We watched as hyung trapped noona in between his arms.

"Wahh...so manly." I whispered.

"This is a different side of him..." The8 replied.

"Yeah, I've never se-" Vernon started.

"OMO!!! WHAT IS THIS?!" Dokyeom interrupted.

We all focused on them and watched as hyung leaned in closer. I couldn't see anything because the hyung's covered my eyes.

"Dino, you are too young to witness this." The8 said covering my eyes, along with Jun. Aigoo this Chinese line..

After they were done Jun and Minghao let me see again. "They're coming!" Joshua yelled and we all ran back to our seats.

They both walked in, still holding hands. They took their seats and none of us said anything.

-Seungcheol's pov-

We came back inside and the members were acting weird again. After I invited Sumi here, everyone has been acting weird. Did one of them possibly like Sumi?

They turned their heads to us, but still said nothing. "Seungcheol can I speak to you?" Woozi asked.

"But what about holding hands?" He asked.

"Games over. Kaja." He finished. Woozi walked out first and Seungcheol slowly let go of my hand. I watched as he followed him. After they were gone I turned to the guys and they were all holding in their laughs.

"You guys can laugh now." I said. All of them bursted out laughing. After they were done Wonwoo said, "How was the kiss?"

"Wh...what kiss?" I asked.

"You know! We all saw it! Don't need to hide it!" Mingyu laughed.

Their laughters died as both of them walked back inside.

"Let's go to sleep. Sumi-ah, you'll be spending the night in Seungcheol's room." Woozi said, causing the others to snicker.

I nodded and followed them upstairs. Everyone went into their separate rooms and I followed Seungcheol to his.

"Here." He said and threw an over-sized hoodie and sweatpants to me. I went to his bathroom and changed. As I walked out I saw him shirtless. I screamed and quickly closed the door.

"Yah! Bwoh-ah?! What happened?!" I heard him yell.

"Are you done changing now?" I asked.

I heard him laugh then walk towards the door. He opened it and sat down next to me. "Yes, I'm done changing now. Don't you know how to knock?" He asked.

"Don't you know how to tell someone your changing?" I replied.

"Aigoo, okay I'm sorry. Ready to sleep?" He asked.

I nodded and stood up. He stood up also and held my hand. I looked at him, but he just smiled. "I like holding your hand." He said, causing me to blush.

"You sleep on that side and I'll sleep on this side." He said.

I nodded and went to my side. I faced the wall and he faced the other way. I started falling asleep and accidentally turned the other way. At the moment I was tired, I turned and so did he. I felt one of arms wrap around my waist. Since he was taller then me, he bent his head downwards and I lifted mine. (Picture in media)

We stayed like that before someone opened the door. "What is this?" We heard the Diva say. We quickly broke apart and stared at him.

"Seungkwan, what do you need?" Seungcheol asked annoyed.

"Never mine. I see you two were busy. I'll be going now. Night." He quickly said and closed the door.

Seungcheol turned to me and said, "I'm sorry about that."

I just shook my head and laid down again. "It's okay, let's just get some sleep." I replied.

He then wrapped his arm around my waist. "Goodnight Sumi~"