character ask - answers.

Answers to the Character Ask. I apologise for the wait.

Questions are in normal text.

Answers are in bold.

---

Liam -

"Why are you so reistant to helping Zayn for his birthday? I know you're hurt but Zayn is too."

My parents only want me to go because Zayn does. If it were up to them, I wouldn't even be mentioned. I don't have much time anyway, as I'm always in either therapy, school or at Louis'.

"Do you think therapy is helping at all?"

In all honesty, no. I don't like being there, and talking about my feelings with a stranger - proffesional or not.

"When are you going to confront your parents? As sad as it is, at this point I've given up hope with them. They suck. It's up to you to fix your relationship, babe. I hope one day you realize this isn't your fault. You shouldn't take it out in yourself because you are a wonderful person. You're so amazing and they definitely don't deserve a kid like you."

Thank you, so much. It means the world to think someone actually cares. As to when I'll confront my parents, I don't know. I wouldn't know if I can since they're always "busy" and just never want me near them. I agree with giving up.

"How do you feel about Harry and Niall considering they're family? What would you like to say to them?"

I would say they are probably the worst parents there could ever be. They don't feel like parents, and shouldn't be seen as them in my opinion.

"Why must you hurt yourself? You're too precious to hurt yourself. Please tell Niall about what you're doing. He loves you."

Thank you, but I deserve it. If I told him he would tell my papa and everything will be worse. And dad loves me? He has a great way of showing it.