"Mom first of all it's like a job I'm getting paid second of all I'm 18 your not the boss of me anymore ok it's a job not something dangerous!" I tried explaining to them.

"Very well since its a job and your going to be homeschooled its ok." They said smiling

"Thank you thank you thank you!" I ran upstairs to Andy's room since he's my second best friend.

"Andy guess what guess what!!" I said excited

"What?" He smiled noticing I was jumping up and down.

"I'm now prince royce's girlfriend!!" I said wanting to see his reaction but his eyes just widened I looked behind me and josh was right there eyes wide and mouth wide opened.

"Hey didn't notice you there" i said awkwardly fudge how did I not notice him!

"Yea apparently" he said storming out of the roomy

"Yea I should have told you he was here" stupid stupid stupid bother!

"Stupid" I said slapping the back of his head.

"Geez I forgot he was in the restroom no need for violence"

"I would call you animal but that's an offense to animals"I laughed

"I would call you dog but that's also an offense" I stared at him and then I ran and jumped on top of him.

"Jen remember you don't weigh a pound so that didn't hurt much"

"I know I just felt like jumping"

"Oh and what was that about the whole you are now prince Royce's new girlfriend?" He asked I told him everything from what me and teddy heard to the whole contract thing. He was shocked because I got a job before he did which made me laugh. I went to my room and took a shower and changed in my jammy's I watched tv till I got a message from an unknown number.

TEXTS

~~~~~

Unknown:

Hola hermosa

Me:

May I ask who's this

Unknown:

You new novio

Me:

Prince royce?

Unknown:

That's what they call me but I prefer you call Geoffrey

Me:

Well Geoffrey I thought you were some creep

Unknown:

:( why I thought we had something:)

Me:

You are something doe:)

Unknown:

I'm good looking I'm talented I'm kind oh yea I'm something;)

Me:

Wow you are so obsessed with yourself

Unknown:

Well I wanted to ask you what's your twitter name so I can follow you

Me:

Ummmm how about I tell you tomorrow so I have enough time to change the name:)

Unknown:

What's so bad about it

Me:

Fine it's @jennyroseroyce1 see its embarrassing let me change it

Unknown:

XD wow even before you meet me you loved me and now that we are 'dating' your last name is royceXD

Me:

Shut up I changed it already its @JennyRoseBennett hahaha

Unknown:

You still love me

Me:

What ever helps you sleep at night I'm going to bed adios

Unknown:

Sweet dreams mrs.royce XD

Me:

Shut up!!!!!.______.

Unknown:

Ok good night see you tomorrow

END OF TEXTS

~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't respond but what does he mean see you tomorrow I didn't know we were going to see each other maybe it was managements idea to have our 'relationship' official. I watched a little tv and then passed out around 3 in the morning. But, this time I didn't dream about prince I mean Geoffrey I dreamt of ........ Josh??

MORNING

~~~~~~~~

"Jen wake up its morning!!!" I heard Andy yell

"Morning is not my friend"

"Actually it's noon"

"Noon is not my friend either" I heard my door close than open a few moments later. I opened my eyes and looked at my door.

"Holy mother of mercy what are you doing here??" I asked the smiling boy or man I don't know.

"I told i'd see you today" yup it was Geoffrey if you were still wondering.

"How did you know where in lived?" I asked as I noticed I never told him where I lived.

"Management" he said

"Oh and I heard you fighting with your brother get up lazy head" he smiled

"No I'm still tired" he tried carrying me but since I was very ticklish I just giggled.

"So your ticklish I see" I raised an eyebrow

"No" I said trying not to giggle

"Liar" he said before he ticked me

"Ok....ok.......sorry.....I won't..... Lie.......again....." I said in between laughs and air.

"Ok but will you get up?"

"Yes I will!" I said practically screaming. I got up and I walked downstairs and saw josh..... Fudge.

"Gef?" I asked I as I was about to walk downstairs.

"Yea?" He asked worried

"Hold my hand please" I said as I wanted to see josh's reaction.

"Why? I'm not complaining but why?" He asked I sorta laughed

"That guy likes me and I don't he'll back off is he sees us acting like a couple" I said

"No need to ask just hold it" he smirked

"You are cheesy did you know that?" I smiled. We hold hands and in the corner of my eye I saw josh curse under his breath. Score one for Jenny me and Geoffrey sat on the couch we started talking about the whole fake 'relationship' but whispered not wanting josh to hear us.

"Hi you must be jenny's NEW boyfriend" josh said like if I had dated the whole school.

"Josh what are you talking about I only gone out with 3 guys counting Geoffrey don't be jealous that you weren't one of them!" I said standing up to face him.

"Alright why don't we get some Starbucks Jen?" Geoffrey said trying to pull me away from josh. But Andy came in right after taking josh to his room. Gosh I can't stand josh anymore it's like every time I see him I wanna throw punches at him ugh.

"Wow josh is............. something" I laughed

"You have no idea."