What now?

Izzy's POV

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I roll over and grab it to answer it and it stops ringing.
"Shit" I mumble.
I look to see who it was. Dylan. A slight smile appears across my face. My phone vibrates. He left a message. I listen to it.
"Hey babe! Its almost 2 wake up! Come on I'd like to take you somewhere so when you get this call me! Love you!"
He's so sweet. Wait...did he say 2?! I look at my phone and sure enough its 1:30. I call him back.
"Goodafternoon my lovely sleeping beauty!"he says
"Shut up dork"I reply
"What do you say in about 30 minutes I take you somewhere special?"
"Like where?"
"Its a secret"
"What should I wear to this mysterious special place?"
"Just dress casual and call me when you're ready!"
And before I could say anything he hung up. I rolled out of my bed and plugged my phone into my speaker. I started playing music and grabbed some clothes. I bring them into my bathroom and jump into the shower. I quickly do my normal routine and get out. Once I dry I off I put my clothes on. After that I begin working on my face. Applying my makeup doesn't take very long then I brush my teeth. Once I finish I brush my hair. It doesn't look bad natural. I run over to my bed, grab my converse and put them on. When I'm done I get up and chdck myself in my full body mirror.
Casual enough.
I grab my phone and call Dylan. After a few rings he answers.
"Hey babygirl!"he says
"Hey dork I'm ready!"
"Look outside"
I run over to my window and sure enough he's out in the yard.
"Oh lord dill"
"Lets go!"he yells and starts dancing around my yard.
I hang up and head downstairs.
"Well hello Isabel"I hear a voice say. Making me stop in my tracks.
I turn my head to see my mom sitting on the couch.
"Hey mom"I respond
"Where do you think you're going?"
"Out with dylan.."
"I don't think so missy!"
"You can't tell me where I can and can't go anymore mom."
"As long as you live under MY roof I can."
"Well, maybe I should leave."
"Get your fucking things out and go you little smart ass bitch!"she yells
She's obviously drunk again.
"Bye mom."I say
As I make my way to the door I hear her footsteps trail behind me. Then she grabs my wrist and slings me around.
"DON'T YOU TREAT ME LIKE THAT YOU BITCH!"she yells
And before I could react she slaps me hard across the face. I push her off and run out the door slamming it in her face. I make my way to Dylan's car with tears in my eyes.
"Babe what's wrong what just happened"
I say nothing and continue to the car.
"Babe.."
I get in the passenger seat and buckle up. He gets in and looks over at me.
"Baby.."he says worried
"Lets just get away from here please"I whisper
He nods and quickly drives away. I pull down my visor and look at my face in the mirror. Sure enough, its swollen.
"Baby what happened."
"She...she was drunk again. We fought and she basically kicked me out. "
In the corner of my eye I see Dylan clench his jaw.
"Dill its fine"
"No. Its not. She hurt you over her stupid drunkenness. By the way, you're staying with me. When we get back we'll load up your stuff."
In response all I can do is sigh. I honestly hate to say this but I hate my mom.

Dylan's POV

She sighs. I honestly wish I could give her a better life. Just take her away and live like kings and queens. But for now I'll give her my all and treat her better than anyone else can. I continue to drive to my special place. After a few minutes she finally speaks.
"Dill where are we going?"she asks
I look over at her and smirk.
"Dill?"
"You'll see babe"
I look back at her and she gives me the puppy dog face.
"Pleaseeee dill?"she whines
"Nope"I say trying not to give in to her cuteness.
"Pleaseeeeeeeeeee babyyyyy?!"she whines more
I pull my car to a stop and put it into park.
"Were here!"I say
She glances out the car.
"A field?"she asks
"Yup!"
I get out and she follows. We begin walking towards a tree in the field.
"So where are we?"she asks
"My getaway."
She nods and we stop under the tree. I grab her by the waist and pull her close. Then I lay my head on hers.
"You know I love you right?"I say
"Dill, what did you do?"she asks
"What do you mean?"I respond
"Babe you sound suspicious."
She was right. I did.
"Okay, fine. Sit down."I say
I sit down and pull her on my lap.
"Look babe, this is something that has been bothering me. I just want to be sure..."I say
"What dill? Sure about whay?"
"Well...we didn't use protection and..."
She looks surprised. I guess she didn't think about it too much.
"So you think I might be.."
I nod in response. I wrap my arms around her and pull her close. She leans her head down and I press my lips softly against hers.
"I really do love you izzy."
"I love you too dylan."

Hey guys! Wow, a new chapter! Honestly I've been so busy lately. If you guys want me to continue this story let your friends know about it! ~dezzi