Hey cutie!

Izzy's POV

"Wake up!"I hear someone say
I pop open one eye.
"Get up and get dressed Izzy today's the first day!"Sophie says
I jump up and quickly get dressed. Once I finish I grab all my things and sit on my bed.
"Wait,where's demi?"I ask
"Oh! She had a family emergency and had to go back home!"Sophie says
"Oh okay"I say
We grab all of our bags and meet the guys outside.
"Hey cutie!"I hear someone say
I look up and see Matthew and I instantly blush.
"Hey Matt!"I say with a smile
"Here let me help ya with that"he says
He grabs my bags.
"Thanks!"I say
"No problem!"he says with a wink
We wake up the rest of the guys and wait for them. Once they come out we all go down to the car. Matt and I put my bags in the very back and we sit by each other. Sophie gets in and sits next to us. Matt puts an arm around me. Everyone else gets in and Dylan looks at us. He looks pissed. I decide to make him even more jealous. I lean into Matt and he wraps his arms around me. I look at Dylan and he's still looking. Matt kisses my forehead and Dylan immediately turns around obviously pissed. After a few minutes we finally arrive at the building. We all get out and they take us to the tour bus first. We all put our stuff inside it and go inside the building. They show us what we'll be doing during the show. Then they show us the meet & greet area. Once we finish looking around we all go get ready. Sophie and I do each others makeup. Whenever we finish we go look around.
"Okay so what's up with you and matt?"she asks
"Nothing really I mean we were just doing all that in the car to mess with Dylan"
"But Izzy,he likes you"
"How do you know that?"
"The way he acts. I mean this morning outside the room "Hey cutie!""she quotes "and the wink and the kiss and everything!"
"Sophie,calm down!"
"Okay,okay"
We walk towards the meet & greet area.
"Hey! How much time do we have until it starts?"I ask a worker
She check her phone.
"About 20 minutes but there are some people piling up outside. You can go talk to them if you'd like?"she says
"Sure!"Sophie says
I roll my eyes and she drags me. We walk to the front door and there are a bunch of girls talking. One looks at us.
"OH MY GOD IT'S IZZY!"she yells pointing at me
All of the girls immediately look at us and scream. We just wave at them. Once they calm down we walk out and talk to them.
"OMG IZZY! CAN I GET A PIC?"a girl asks
"Sure!" I say
I lean in for a selfie. We talk for about 10 minutes then Sophie and I go inside.
"Bye guys! See you in about 10 minutes!"I say
They all say bye and we go into the main room. I pull out my phone and tweet a few things. All of a sudden I bump into someone. I look up from my phone.
"Hey cutie!"he says pulling me into a hug
"Hey Matt!"I say
***
Dylan's POV

I walk around the main room and I look over at Matt and Izzy. They're hugging. I can't believe Izzy is treating me like this. I see Sophie standing beside them on her phone. I walk to her.
"Hey Sophie!"I say
She looks up from her phone and smiles.
"Hey Dylan!"she says
"I never really noticed how beautiful your smile is"I say
She blushes.
"Thanks"
"No problem beautiful!"I say with a wink
She smiles.
"Maybe later on the bus we can hang out?"I say
"Maybe"
I open my arms for a hug. She rolls her eyes and goes for the hug. Once we stop hugging I walk back towards the meet & greet area. We have only 3 minutes until the people start piling in.
"EVERYONE TO THE MEET & GREET AREA PLEASE!"a worker yells
We all take our places and the go open the doors. All the fans line up and they start coming through. I'm at the very end.
"Dylan!"I hear someone say
I look around and see nobody.
"Dylan!"I hear behind me
I turn around and look. I see a girl I think I recognize.
"Dylan it's me! Dezzi!"she says
I quickly run to her and hug her.
"I'm glad I finally got to meet you!"I say
Dezzi is the owner of one of the instagram accounts I follow.
"Me too dyl!"
We take a few pictures and when she comes all the way around we take better pictures. When we finish I hug her tight.
"Love you dyl!"she says
"Love you too!"I say
She walks off and we finish our meet & greet. We all head backstage.
After all the games and stuff I get ready to sing a few songs. I walk out on stage and sing Kickin It and You Got That. Finally they pull up a girl and I sing Mine Tonight to her. Once I finish I go backstage and wait for the show to end. We all come out and say bye. Once the show ends we grab our stuff and head to the bus. I find Sophie and walk with her. Sophie and I go sit down on a couch. Matt and Izzy walk in. I put an arm around her making sure Izzy is watching. But instead izzy just grabs Matt's hand and they sit down. Sophie checks her phone and I look over at Matt and Izzy. She was whispering something in his ear. Before I could say anything they started making out. Of course she's still trying to make me jealous. I look at Sophie and she's still looking at her phone. I pull her chin up with 1 finger and kiss her. She looks surprised. I wrap my hands around her and kiss her again. She gets up and walks to the bathroom. I guess I did something wrong?

Hey guys! Yes,I did use myself in this story a little bit. Anyways how ya liking the story so far? Next chap soon!-dezzi