the portel

"brisk you need to get your rest the celebration is twomarow moring!" crystal said as she tucked her son in for the night. "i cant fall asleep mom its so hard!" brisk said as he looked out side his bedroom window gazing at the moon and stars "mom, can you play your moon flute i now you used to play it for me when i was 7 years old" brisk said as he looked at her with dark blue glowing eyes "ok but only if you fall asleep" she said as she grabed her flute of her white glowing belt on her dress *she begains to play the mleedys from tghe game rune factory fruntire (get the game its really fun made in japane you can get one only english)*. she stoped playing her flute and looked at brisk who was sound asleep. She put away her flute and lifted brisks bed sheets and walked to the door "good night Brisk love you" she said as she closed the door behinder her and walked to the mages room were her best frinaed was sleep. "Drake you ok" she said as she saw the poor ender mage holding his neezs up to his chest "armen! im so sarry im so sarry i wish i could have saved you!" drake said as he cryed tears falling down his pale hybird endermen face. "drake shhh its ok its not your fult you didnt now shhhhh its ok its ok let your self calm down" she said as she let drake cry on her sholder. "its ok here i can make you something for you" she said as she made a star fall down to her hand and serched ddrakes dreams "i now what you want some one to love and care for!" she said as she left him to sleep well he was alrady asleep by the time she was done.

"how ruffershing back in this world is so good feeling!" a dark persons said as the portel glowed faintly behind her "come on constel we have a celebration to crash!"