"Harry?" I called out.

My voice echoed throughout the creative space, my feet carrying me over to investigate what was holding his attention.

"What is it?" I questioned.

He shook his head, lightly laughing.

"Sean wants to use us for a project."

"What sort of project? Is it something to do with the paper on the floor?"

Harry nodded, placing the note to the side. I watched as he made his way over to a number of paint cans stacked on top of each other, the dried drips of colour allowing you to see what the container held.

"He wants the paper to be a massive canvas; he said to use our bodies, hands, feet...boobs."

The slight quirk to Harry's lips told me he was playing as he glanced down to my chest.

"He did not say that." I deadpanned.

"No, but I don't mind if you get them out." Harry winked. "Might make it more fun."

I batted his arm, Harry's raspy laugh echoing as he set out some paint trays to pour the colours into.

"Sean says there's a camera somewhere too, he wants us to take pictures."

I retrieved the camera from a cupboard over in the back, placing it onto the table before I helped with setting things up, progressing to have a number of different shades to work with. The cans were placed back to their previous position before Harry removed his shoes and socks. I followed suit, rolling up the bottoms of my jeans.

"Let's paint, Baby." Harry grinned.

He stepped into the tray of deep blue paint. I did the same, opting for a green.

"It's cold." I squeaked, Harry laughing.

My eyes watched as my curly-haired guy walked out over the massive canvas spread in the vast art studio. His feet leaving a trail of navy footprints after him. He turned, intently looking at the pattern created before smiling at me. I carefully stepped out of my paint, eyes locked with Harry's. My nose crinkled in amusement as he lifted his right hand, fingers playfully calling me forward. I accepted his challenge as I ran as fast as I could towards him. My feet leaving my own trail of green, slightly smudged prints with my speed. Harry was humorously laughing as he caught me, my body jumping up, strong arms cupping under my thighs.

We peered down as Harry spun us round.

"It's like you've disappeared." He curiously stated.

He was right, my footprints leaving the canvas as Harry carried me over to some different colours. I slid down his body, bending and placing his hands in the black paint. The smirk displayed on his face put me a little on edge as Harry returned to his towering height.

"No, no, no." I pleaded.

But it was too late. With a flick of his long fingers my top was splattered with dark splodges. Mouth agape, a peered down at the mess Harry had created on my clothing.

"Oops, I think you're going to have to take it off."

The smug look on his face quickly disappeared as I strolled towards him, yellow covering my palms before I pressed them flat to his chest. The colour contrasting to the white of his t shirt. I had just enough time to step into the orange before making my escape across our slow development of art. My hasty departure was documented, Harry's feet leaving a trail behind him as he ran to catch up.

I turned upon reaching the corner of the paper, stepping towards Harry. My giggle escaped as he offered me a blackened hand, my fingers slipping into his. I was effortlessly tugged towards him, body bumping into his before my arm was raised above my head for Harry to twirl me round. I felt as though I should have been wearing a pretty dress, our movements appropriate for a couple dancing.