Chapter 1- Moving In

"Kalel," Anthony says "I'm going to do something really stupid."

I look up and focus on his eyes, confused I say, "Wha--" He cuts me off by gently pushing his lips against  

mines. At first i sit there, wide eyed, then I start to kiss back. After about two minutes of this he pulls away and leans my head against his chest.

We sit there for about ten minutes until his phone goes off he looks down at it and says, "Its my roommate, he says he needs me at home." He kisses me on the forehead and says "I'll call you when i get home."

"And I watch him walk away towards his house." Kalel says as she smiles widely at me. (she explains to you her first official date with her long distance relationship with Anthony.)

"OH MY GOSH KALEL!' You shriek."You're the luckiest girl in the world!"

"I know, I know! But i can't believe this is happening! After four months of talking online all night with him, we finally had a real date " Kalel exclaimed

Kalel and Anthony met in LA five months ago for a huge YouTube party at The Grove and basically hit it off and ever since have had a huge connection. But now Kalel and you still live in a small studio apartment in New Jersey while her boyfriend Anthony lives in Sacramento with his best friend Ian (both work as smosh on YouTube).

-1 YEAR LATER-

"I can't believe we're leaving New Jersey and flying cross country to live with Anthony and your friend." You say as you shut the door to your studio apartment. You pick up your luggage and kalel and you start to walk towards the elevator to go to your cab.

"I know, it's crazy but I can tell this is going to be an awesome year. And that friends name is Joey remember you said hi to him when I was in a Skype call with him." Kalel says as she hits the lobby button on the elevator.

"I know, it's just.." You murmur.

"Oh come on, you've seen his videos..he's a really cool guy." Kalel excited states as she nudges your arm.

-You have seen some of joeys videos and you think he's funny.-

"I know, it's just I'm shy and all." You reply

"Look everything's going to fine." Kalel states as she grabs you by the arms and looks into your eyes. "You'll like Joey."

Kalels eyes get wider and wider, she squeezes your arms tighter and tighter. You know she's trying to be funny and freak you out. 

"Ok ok freak" You say as you give in a smile.

"Good" Kalel excitedly says as she lets go. "And if anything happens Joey wil have to deal with karate chopping Kalel!" Kalel bursts out saying while jokingly punching the air from all of the bad guys.

Kalel keeps punching the air and the doors to the elevator opens and a group of well dressed men in suites with briefcases are standing there unamused. You burst out laughing and kalel and you grab your suitcases and run out of the elevator laughing like crazy. You two get into the cab and the cab drops you off at the airport and you get on a plane to LAX.

-45 MINUTES LATER- 

You and Kalel arrive at your new home with your roommates Anthony and Joey carrying boxes into the house from the U-Haul truck. Kalel runs up to Anthony and attack hugs him almost causing him to drop his box.

"WHAA-THHE!! KALEL!!!" Anthony screams as he turns around and gives Kalel a huge hug and a kiss.

"I missed you baby!" Kalel shrieks as Anthony's squeezing her.

"Hi Anthony!" You laugh as Anthony puts Kalel down and hugs you.

"I missed you too!" Anthony says as you squeeze hugs you.

"Even though you guys have met briefly but Joey meet my friend." kalel gestures since she knew how nervous you were.

"Hey! It's awesome to finally meet you!!" Joey says as he squeeze hugs you.

-Your POV-

Wow, joeys so nice and outgoing and ooo he smells like Abercrombie! I love that store!

"Ok guys no more hugging everyone or we won't be able to pick up boxes." Anthony chuckles

We all laugh and Anthony and Joey help Kalel and I take our luggage inside. We all start carrying in our boxes from U-Haul and start unpacking everything.