Chapter 8

( It's going to be told in Avrils pov from now on until it says other wise, I'm also changing the characters.)

I woke up the next morning, feeling something hard underneath my head. I finally opened my eyes and looked to see Colten laying there. " Dude what the hell!" Colten opened his eyes, his widened at the sight of me. " Why are you in my house. He yelled. Why the hell does he think he is in his own house. "Can it Mr.Badass you are in my house". He gave me a confused look like I was insane. " Look you were drunk and I felt bad so I let you in, and now you may leave my house." I said agitated, its early in the morning there is no need for yelling. " You aren't going to make me breakfast" he smirked. " No I am not I am not your maid and this is my house so get the Fuck Out!"

Colten finally left after arguing for about twenty minutes. I hopped into the shower because I have to pick Matt up from the airport in two hours. I know what I said for him to do was totally ridiculous. But I wanted to see if he really cared about me. This has happened before there was four of us. Rhyolie, Matt, Tate, and I. I had the biggest crush on Tate and Rhyolie had liked him also but freshman year it's where everything changed.

**** FLASHBACK****

Matt and I were walking around the hallways when we turned and I saw something I never wanted to see. Rhyolie and Tate making out and Rhyolie promised me they would never date or any couple things together. after they saw us they broke apart and Rhyolie had a smirk on her face.

The bell had rung so we all went to class I was more mad than I was sad. Through out the day Tate kept trying to apologize to me. Matt covered me for the rest of the day from everybody. Two months later Tate moved and we never saw him again.

**** FLASHBACK OVER****

As for Rhyolie, she still goes to this school but is still a total bitch. But who cares about little whores like her. The only people I need in my life are my family and Matt. I locked my door and got in the car half an hour later I am at the airport. I walked in and right away I saw Matt. " Matt!" I screamed. He looked around until he finally saw me. He dropped everything and ran up to me and picked me up and spun me around. " God I missed you do much." he said. " I missed you too." I said. We finally let go of each other and picked up his stuff and went home. " I have those flowers for you." I didn't think he would actually get them for me. " Thank you, but I shouldn't have made you go out of your way to get them, it was dumb of me. I'm sorry, I really am." I said with a little regret in my voice. "'A' its okay you know I would do anything for you, right" He smiled. just as I was about to reply there was a knock at the door.

******************************************************************************************

its been forever since I updated but here you guys go I know it sucks but thanks for reading it anyways