Prologue: Stuck in the Future

Prologue: Stuck in the Future?

Note: this should happened after the omake in GBIT

/

Giotto walked dejectedly, approaching his guardians. He just heard the explanation from the Ex- Arcobaleno. That the child Tsuna he met during his time was because of a faulty experiment.

"Now, let's get back to our original timeline. You have a lot of work waiting for you," said G, sternly.

"I know it already. You didn't have to remind me. That is all I ever done for years. I could vomit at the sight of those cursed paper, y'know?" grumbled Giotto while pouting.

'I feel you, Primo,' thought Tsuna, who watched them from a distance and could heard what Giotto just said. He continue to watch G started to nag Giotto about his duty as a boss. He could see Giotto's fair face started to redden in frustration.

"Man, would you stop the nagging, G? Sometime I wonder if you a man or a woman because you nagged more than a grandma would nag her young's," now come out the outburst. It would break up into a fight if it wasn't for the peacemaker Asari calm the hothead Storm.

"Maa, maa. Why don't we just go back to our timeline?" smiled Asari while standing in between Giotto and G. he also really want to get back to the time where he is comfortable with his clothing. In this future, people who laughed at the way he dressed and he didn't like it. Not one bit. Tsuna who interested with the conversation, take a few steps forward.

"How do you get back, Primo?" asked Tsuna. His real intention is to get the First Generation to get back to their timeline quickly so there will no further damage on the Vongola's property and it wouldn't lead in increase of his paperworks.

"Oh, Talbot told me earlier. I just have to push this button," said Giotto while taking out a remote control from his cloak.

"I see. I helped you push it then," said Tsuna, pushing the button with a smile after he said it. A gust of wind started to encircle the first generation. After the wind disappeared, Tsuna anticipated to see those generation was nowhere on sight.

But...

There still standing in front of him, the first generation who has dumbfounded expression on their face.

"Arre?" said Giotto, while blinking his eyes.

"Why doesn't it work?" said Giotto, tried to push the button numerous time.

"Maybe you broke it?" said Reborn, standing beside Tsuna. Everyone gasped with shock but only one remains happy. And that one person is Giotto himself.

"You mean we can't get back? I have a date with Elena tomorrow," complained Daemon. Every first generation Guardians have their own complain that was simply ignored by Giotto.

"Well, what can we do? I guess we gonna stuck in the future for a while," said Giotto while throwing the remote elsewhere. His guardians who heard his response turned their head to look at him with the darkest and coldest glare ever.

"It is because of you," said the guardians in unison. Seeing the danger, Giotto tried to escape but failed when they caught him instantly.

"I still hope my torture room still remains after 400 years," chuckled both Alaude and Daemon while dragging Giotto along with the other guardians.

"No! Don't take me to that room. Tsuna, help me!!" cried Giotto while being dragged by his guardians.

"I hope you survived, Giotto-san," said Tsuna while bowing slightly. It isn't because he didn't want to help his ancestor. For being kind and respect to the older, he really want to help him but seeing the dark aura that emitting from the guardians, even the strongest person have to take on second thought rescuing the poor man if they didn't want to get executed for interfering with the guardians' lessons.

"NOOOO!!!!" scream of Giotto can be heard to the sky as he disappear behind the door.

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/N: SO THAT IS ALL FOR PROLOGUE AND MORE IS COMING... HOW IS IT? DO YOU LIKE IT? DID I INCREASE YOUR EXCITEMENT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER??

ACTUALLY I HAVING TROUBLE IN SELECTING THE COVER PHOTO... MAY I ASK FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE TO HELP ME??? ONEGAI~ (T^T)