4.

Warning. Explicit content.

         This song (Meet Me In the Pale Moonlight by Lana Del Rey) gave me inspiration for my story and title. I highly recommend listening to it.

     I could not believe what I had done. I felt so ashamed. This was not something I would normally do. I never thought I'd be a homewrecker. If it had been another guy I wouldn't have agreed but there was just something about him. Something about David. I always thought low of girls who would steal someone else's man but now I knew it's more complicated than that........

     I woke up the next morning with a headache. I took a hot shower and went downstairs to make a cup of coffee. Uncle Daniel and uncle Nate were sitting at the kitchen table talking about who knows what. I said, "good morning" to them and went back to making my coffee. I took my cup and went upstairs. I messaged Stella and Kenya to come over.
     I spent the rest of the day with my girls. Everyonce in a while I would get the urge to tell them about the night before. But I couldn't. I felt ashamed. A part of me felt like I should tell them, I know they would tell me. But
I just decided to wait a while longer. The three of us watched Keeping up with the Kardashians but I couldn't stop thinking about how David and I made out seconds after he told me he was attached. I felt embarrassed. But I also felt like kissing him again.
     After the girls left I laid in bed and kept thinking about David. I thought about how his friends didn't say anything about us kissing. When I asked him about it he just said that his friends aren't really "fans" of his wife. I wasn't sure exactly what he meant by that.
     It was late and I was tired so I got ready for bed. I felt a little tense so I decided to wear something sexy to bed. That always made me feel better. I put on my pink and black Amelea slip that I had recently bought from Agent Provocateur. I was brushing my hair when I heard that I received a text. I got up from my bed and walked over to my vanity where my phone was and picked it up. It was a text from David. It said: Come outside. Meet me in the Pale Moonlight. I was confused. I wondered if maybe he had meant to text someone else? I walked over to my window that was facing the street and pulled the blinds open. I saw his car parked across the street, diagonal from my house. I slipped on a pair of flats and quietly opened the door to my room. It was 11:30 so every one in my household was already asleep. I stepped out into the hallway, in complete darkness. I could hear my dad snoring. I carefully walked down the stairs, praying I didn't slip and fall on my ass. I quietly opened the front door. I expected to see David standing there but he wasn't. I walked onto the front porch and closed the door behind me. I looked around and when I didn't see him I began walking towards his car. As I got close I noticed that he wasn't in the front seat. I got confused but then I saw that the right side passenger door of his Range Rover opened. It was David, he said, "come in." I stepped inside and asked, "what are you doing here?" As I closed the door.
     "I wanted to see you and I didn't know any other way we could meet up" I stayed silent. "What are your parents doing? Did they see you come out here?"
     "No. They're asleep."
     "What about you're uncle?"
     "Do you really think my parents or my uncle would let me leave the house in the middle of the night dressed like this?" He shrugged his shoulders and said "I guess not".
     "Where's your wife?" I was honestly just curious. He looked at me suspiciously. "I didn't mean it like that, I'm just wondering."
     "She's at home. She doesn't know I left." Again I stayed quiet just looking down at my hands. I glanced over at David. He was looking out the window, peering up at the night sky. I leaned closer next to him. I grabbed his chin and started kissing him. He was surprised at my sudden move but he deepened the kiss as he placed his hand on my cheek. I slipped my tongue into his mouth. He removed his hand from my cheek and ran it alongside my arm until he gently placed it onto my waist. I removed my lips from his and began placing kisses along his jawline and down his neck. He placed his other hand on the other side of my hip and slowly lifted me onto his lap so I was straddling him. I placed my arms around his neck and continued kissing him. I started to gently suck on the skin around his jaw but when I felt him tense up I realized giving him love bites was a bad idea. I went back to kissing his mouth. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip so I parted my mouth to allow him entrance. I started to gently grind my body against his. I felt him getting hard underneath me. He ran his hands slowly up and down my thighs as I grinded harder against him. "Mmmm" he moaned. It was the most beautiful sound I ever heard. He grabbed the hem of my babydoll nightgown and lifted it over my head, exposing my bare chest. He went straight to placing kisses all over my breasts. He kissed on my nipple and began licking it slowly in a circular motion. He then started sucking on it and I couldn't help but let out a moan. I reached for his pants and undid the button and zipper, slightly lifting myself up to allow David to fully remove his pants. He removed his shirt and I placed a line of kisses from the middle of his chest up to his neck. He took a finger and placed it at the top of my lace panties and slowly traced it down. My wetness transfered onto his finger.
     "Are you sure you wanna do this?" He asked and by the look on his face I could tell he so desperately wanted me to say yes.
     "Yeah," I nodded. I wanted it just as  bad as he did. He helped me take my underwear off and I pulled his boxers down for him.
     He reached for his pants, took out a condom and placed it on. I lifted myself up and slowly placed myself at the tip of his erection. I wasn't a virgin but it had been a while since I last had sex so I wanted to be more gentle. I felt myself stretching out as I lowered myself onto him. He completely filled me up. I began rocking back and forth. He ran his hands from my thighs upto my side's and along my breasts. And then all the way down again. I felt so much pleasure and I know he did as well due to his gasps and grunts.
     "You feel so good," he moaned as he threw his head back.
     "So do you. Your so thick, you make me feel so full,"
     "I love being inside you," His words made my pleasure build up faster. He grabbed me by my hips and helped me move faster against him. The world around us was so quiet. The faint sound of cars in the distance. The only sound in the car were our occasional soft moans and our bodies rubbing against each other. We kept going, rocking back and forth. Our bodies moving in sync with each other until the pressure built up for the both of us. He came first and I seconds later. We remained in the same position while we catched our breath. He leaned up and kissed me on the forehead. I unstraddled myself from his lap and sat beside him. We put our clothes back on. I looked up at my house through the window. My parents soundly sleeping, oblivious to what I had just done.
     "I should go, it's late," I said as I slowly opened the car door and hopped out.
     "See you tomorrow," he said. I nodded and shut the door. I quietly entered my house. As I stood outside my bedroom door, I could still hear my dad snoring. I walked in and went straight to my private bathroom. I took a shower and went to bed.