Chapter 1

Caroline's Pov

After school Caroline saw Klaus drive up. She knew Klaus had feelings for her. For days Klaus has been picking her up and taking her home.

"Klaus I know what your doing and it's not working." "I don't love you Klaus I love Tyler."

"Caroline you do love me and I'll prove it." "I know Prom is coming up and since Tyler is't here I think I should take you to the prom." "I'll think about it Klaus." Caroline gets out. She walks in her house.

Meanwhile Caroline watch Klaus drive away from the window. "He's right part of me has feelings for Klaus but it's not love." She gets ready for bed.

The next morning when she's getting ready for school she sees Klaus driving up. "When does he ever learn." She goes downstairs before he honk the horn. She walks out and gets in the car with Klaus. "Good morning Caroline." "Good morning Klaus." she saids. They did't say a word until they stop at the school. "Have a good day Caroline." Caroline slab the door shunt.

Meanwhile at school. "Klaus what's to take me to Prom?" she saids to Elena and Bonnie.

"Then go with him.' Elena said."Prom is tonight you know."Bonnie said Bonnie gave Elena a look. "I told him I'll think about it." "I forgot that tonight was Prom."

School ends Klaus picks Caroline up. "Klaus I'll go with you to Prom." Klaus smiled at the good news. She gets out.

Caroline starts getting ready the Prom. She takes a shower then she gets the dress that Klaus bouht her and puts it on. She hears Klaus pull up. She runs downstair shock how happy she was going to prom with Klaus. She gets into the car with Klaus. "I like to thank you for taking me to Prom." "Your welcome Caroline."

Meanwhile at the Prom she dances with Klaus. They dance around the dance floor. She was falling in with him. Klaus stops the dance and tolled her away. Caroline kisses Klaus. Klaus kisses her back. "I love you Klaus." "I love you Caroline." Klaus holds hands with Caroline.

Klaus walks Caroline to the car. She gets in. They holds hands in the car. They come to a stop at Caroline's house.

Klaus opens the car door for Caroline. She gets out. Klaus walks Caroline to the door. They kiss goodnight. Klaus closes the other door and gets in.

Caroline watchs him drive away wishing he had stayed.

Caroline runs upstairs happly.

End of Chapter. What do think of the chapter?