The night

Deeks POV
I Woke up to Kensi screaming and tossing around, I understood what she was going through but I didn't realise it was this bad she was crying, sweating and shaking. I held her tight and reapetedly said, "Its ok Kens, im here, Deeks" after about 5 minutes she woke up and looked around.

Kensis POV
I woke up in Deeks arms, but I was having flash backs before that, it was bad, i stood up and told Deeks i was going to the bathroom, i took my knife with me, I didn't want Deeks to see me like this.

Deeks POV
It had been about 20 minutes and i knew Kensi didn't take that long to go to the bathroom, i walked in without knocking I didn't care if she killed me i needed to know if she was ok, i was shocked at the sight of Kensi, but i knew what i had to do. I covered her wrists tightly with towels and called an ambulance.

Sams POV
I was in the middle of telling G about Kams upcoming birthday when i got a phone call naturally i answered, it was Deeks,
WHAT!!....OK...SHE OK...NO,NO...ITS NOT YOUR FAULT...OK....SEE YOU SOON.

Gs POV
Ok so either the person on Sams phone was deaf or something was wrong he basically grabbed his keys and told me to come, naturally i ran after him, anaware of what had happened.

Kensis POV
I was in a dark room, am i dead? No, i cant be Deeks is here, he walked up to me,
"I thought you loved me"
"I do love you Deeks"
"Then please come back"
"I can't"
"All you have to do is open your eyes"
And like that he was gone, like he said my eyes felt shut but i could see? I tried my hardest to open my eyes.

Deeks POV
Kensi had been taken into a room, 215 it was, i was waiting to be let in, in the time being i was paicing, will she be ok?!

Sams POV
I saw Deeks pacing up and down, he looked worried, tears falling down his face.

Gs POV
I still had bo idea what had happened but Deeks was in a waiting room at a hospital and no Kensi to be seen!!!! I realised Kensi was hurt, or worse.
"What happened man?"
"She, she, she tried to kill herself"
"..."
"How did you get here so fast"
"Deeks, we took an hour and a half"
"Oh, i guess my mind has been busy"
"Yer, and we took a private plane"
"IS A MR. M DEEKS HERE!" A nurse called
"Thats me, why? Is she asking for me"
"No, You are listed as her emergency contact"
"What do you mean?"
"If Ms. Blye ever is in an accident or something we call you, and only you"
"Ok... Can i see her"
"Yes, but only you"

Sams POV
I didn't know that Kensi had a next of kin, she told me she had it as hetty, i guess she lost kensis trust.

Deeks POV
She looked bad, not just because of pale skin and her wrists but she had drips everywhere, I decided to read her info
"Name: Ms, Kensi Marie Blye
Illness: unknown, most likely severe PTSD
Lack of:
Sleep
Eat
Memory
Placement
((Stab wounds Gun shots))"

......