The assingment.

Kensis POV

::
I was staring at my partners brilliant ass as he walked over to Hetty's desk. I was trying to figure out why Hetty called him over and not me. I mean we are partners...

Deeks POV

::
I was sitting at Hettys desk. She was informing me on a case. For some reason she didnt want to tell Kensi about it. I felt kind of bad for Kens since she came back from Afghanistan. It had only been a couple weeks, i stayed on desk work with my partner so she wasnt alone, well that and I wanted to make sure she was ok and all.

Hettys POV

::
I had decided to send my two best agents on an undercover mission in Washington D.C they were to be a married couple who smuggle in things to the country and sell them to seals and members of the navy.

Deeks POV

::
I was walking over to Kensi to tell her to go home pack a suit case and come back when i herd vomiting comming from behing her desk. I ran to her. She was vomiting in her bin at least, I held her hair out of her face so she wouldn't ruin her beautiful soft brown hair, and to comfort her of course. You ok kens.
Yer im fine.
She looked up at me, what did Hetty say.
After i explained and told her what we were doing and where we were going she went home to pack.

Kensis POV

::
I was so embarrassed that Deeks saw me vomit, but hopefully I can show him some other stuff at the hotel. I put in some sexy underwear and other stuff in my suitcase and drove to Deeks house.

Deeks POV

::
When Kensi arrived at my house i put my bag in her car and she drove us to the airport.

(So how was it.....??)