The Other Missing Children

These are the kids from the FNAF4 Night 3 Mini game. Except one of them, these guys possess the toys.

Name: Holly

Kid: The kid who holds the Springbonnie plush

Age: 5 (At death)

Possesses: Toy Bonnie/Bonbon

Bio:

Holly is one of Alex's friends who later possesses Toy Bonnie/Bonbon. Holly is a tomboy who helps Alex to stand up against his brother. With her hairstyle she looks like a boy, but she's a girl. She loves Spring Bonnie and sports. One night Holly along with Alex's 4 other friends were murdered by Jenna/Pink girl/guy and was the first victim to be murdered. The Puppet then put her spirit inside Toy Bonnie.

Name: Amber

Kid: The kid who talks about what happens at night in the restaurant

Age: 5 (At Death)

Possesses: Mangle

Bio:

Amber is the best friend and even the girlfriend of Alex. When Alex got bullied by his older brother and his friends, Amber always cheered him up and stood by his side the whole time. Amber's dad was once the nightgaurd of Freddy Fazbear's and he knew the animatronics moved at night.

A few months after the bite, Amber was killed by Jenna, and was the last kid she killed that night. The Puppet then put her spirit into The Mangle.

Name: Ethan

Kid: The kid who laughs

Age: 6 (At death)

Family: Joey/Freddy Mask (Big brother)

Possesses: Toy Freddy/Fredrick/Fred

Bio:

Ethan is the little brother of Joey/Freddy Mask bully and the kid who possesses Toy Freddy. Ethen had the same personality as his older brother, and would always pick on Alex (FNAF4 child) as well, but never tried to hurt his feelings. Him and Alex always had an on and off friendship, but they became best friends after Alex survivied the Bite. He along with his older brother went through some hard times since their parents were getting a divorced, but stood behind Joey to feel safe. One night he and 4 other kids were at Freddy's when he was lured in by Jenna, and got murdered by her. He was the 2nd kid to die that night. After his death the Puppet put his spirit in Toy Freddy.

Name: Chole

Kid: The kid that's hidden and has the toys

Age: 5 almost 6 (At Death)

Possesses: Toy Chica/Chiana/Chi

Bio:

Chloe was the next door neighbor of Alex and Gary (before being adopted by Vincent), and one of Alex's closest friends. She was the one to get Alex into collecting stuffed animals from Fredbear and Friends, and even had a crush on Alex. Though she knew her best friend Amber liked him, she was happy that Alex was happy to be with her. On the night of her death Jenna took one of her toys to lead her away to kill her, she was the 4th one killed. The Puppet then put her spirit into Toy Chica.

Name: Benjamin 'Benny'

Age: 6 (At death)

Possesses: Balloon Boy/BB

Bio:

Benny is one of Alex's friends and the child who possesses Balloon Boy. Benny seems to be one of the nicest kids along with Chloe and Amber to be a good friend with Alex, since Holly who was nice was a bit to tough on Alex, and Ethan well was becoming a bit more like his brother, Joey. On the night of his death he was the 3rd kid to die. The Puppet then put his soul into Balloon Boy.

Name: Amaryllis

Nickname: Ami

Age: 8 (At death)

Personality: Shy, nervous, quiet, will speak up when she wants to

Bio: Amaryllis is a young girl who is quiet and shy. On the day she saw Marcia (the Puppet) get killed by Vincent/Purple guy she tried to call for help only for her to be killed by Vincent. Since she had nothing to possess, she stayed with Marcia as the Puppet until she had a body to possess. When the kids who possess the toys died, Amaryllis found one suit she uses JJ. She's the only kid who possess the toys that wasn't killed by Jenna.